1st Review for my last Naps order which was about my 9th order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Review for my last Naps order which was about my 9th order

I have been buying from Napsgear for 8 years when I first found out about GP, but this is my first review on here! All 9 of my orders have always landed, 100% success rate to the USA West Coast. Orders are always VERY discreet and VERY securely packaged with no hits or traces. I have never had one broken or crashed amp and all gear as always been on point. Typical t/a to the west coast is 10-14 days sometimes sooner. GP is my FAVORITE and will always be my base for cycles. About me I am currently 28, 5'9.5", 190lb~, 8-9% bf year round and off gear.
    My last naps order and cycle
    3x Alpha Pharma Test E
    2x GP Test C
    3x Alpha Pharma Tren A
    1x GP Exemestane
    4x HCG - Fertigyn 10,000iu
    1x GP Dbol
    1x GP Clen
    1x GP Clomid
    1x GP Nolvadex

Last cycle was
    Test: wk 1-20
    Dbol: wk 1-4
    Tren: wk 5-12
    Clen: wk 13-20 (2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
    HCG: wk 20-23 (2 weeks of 2000 IU M/W/F, 1 week of 1500iu M/W/F, and 1 week of 1000iu M/W/F)
    Clomid: wk 22-23
    Nolva: wk 22-26

I ran test for 20 weeks, droll for the first 4 weeks and then tren for the next 8 weeks, ending tren on week 13 and finishing with test and clen. At the end of week 20, I was 192 6% as I was running a deficit diet the last 6 weeks. I started my cycle at 185 lb 9%bf and reached up to 202 lb and 8%bf and ended at 192 lb 6%. Alpha Pharma TREN IS THE REAL DEAL! I injected 100mg of tren EOD for 8 weeks and by the 3rd day on Tren the night sweats were serious. Not to mention the SERIOUS strength gains. PR'd at 465 squat at 198lb. I have run GP, Dragon and Kalpa and Alpha is my FAVORITE TREN thus far. It is very smooth and able to inject via 25 gauge needle with ease and NO PIP.
    GP Test has been the base for my last 4 cycles. Dosing at 400-600 a week depending on the other gear stacked with it. ITS AS FUNDAMENTALS as your ABC's, it works, dosed correctly, NO PIP, and packaged well. You cannot go wrong with any GP Test and will always be in my stock / back up drawer of roads.
    GP Exemestane is POTENT AS F**k! I dose at 12.5mg (half a pill) at a time and EOD until symptoms subside. This cycle was very likely to result in excess estrogen production as it did but even then I only used about 9 total pills and it was in the duration that I was running tren. I seem to only need an AI while on Tren and I only used as needed (when nips were too sensitive, too lumpy or big). BUT THIS STUFF WORKS!! One pouch is enough for 2 cycles in my opinion unless you're very prone to gyro.
    GP Clomid and Nolva was your basic run on the mill PCT, both effective and cheap. I mega dose nolva for the first 4 day at 80mg/80mg/60mg/60mg then bump to 20 for the remainder 5 weeks at 20mg and clomid at 50mg for the first 2 weeks. I have found that running clomid at high doses above 50mg or long periods of times makes me feel down/depressed/in the dumps so to speak. So I prefer to use clomid sparingly. GP clomid SURE DOES THE TRICK.

NAPS is one step ahead of the competition, always has been, and always will be. T/a has been as quick as 7 days as slow at 18 days to the West Coast USA. NOT ONE PACK HAS EVER BEEN SIEZED EVER! Naps is REAL good at what they do and you can buy with confidence knowing your products will arrive and will be what you ordered.

Be sure to see me back here and as a lifelong NAPS customer.
Working...
X