How do I lose 30 pounds in 6 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I lose 30 pounds in 6 months?

YES - It is absolutely possible to lose 30 lbs in six months! I?ve done it, personally, as of how many of my clients. This falls within the ?healthy? range of losing no more than two lbs per week. Obviously, this is predicated on the notion that you actually have 30 lbs to lose.

From a nutritional perspective, eat (organic) meats, vegetables, (raw) nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch, and no (added) sugar. Eat ONLY when hungry, and just to satisfy - NOT to stuff your face.

From an exercise perspective, save yourself some time by performing Tabata and HIIT circuits that incorporate functional exercises and compound lifts.

For Tabata, you'll be performing 8 sets of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off. Each Tabata interval is four minutes in length. You can perform one exercise eight times, or eight different exercises for each Tabata interval. It's up to you! When you're using weights with Tabata, make sure they're light-to-m0derate weights so you can maintain form.

For HIIT, the number of sets and the interval durations is more flexible. However, you ALWAYS want to perform the intervals at a 2:1 ratio of work: rest. Like with Tabata, make sure you use light-to-moderate weights so you can maintain form.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 01-13-2020, 01:08 PM.

-

I dont know how it is in France. But, in the U.S., popcorn used to be only topped with salt and butter. Sprinkling sugar on buttered popcorn would be like sprinkling sugar on a fried egg

Comment

-

Hey...
      Im just wondering how much water I should drink everyday. Im 21, and I dont drink enough. Also, can you please tell me in mL/L? And how much is exactly one glass of water?
      http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

Working...
      X