Clen Vs. DNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen Vs. DNP

what would be my best bet for weight loss? I hear DNP is dangerous but very potent, Is clen effective ?

I have heard nothing but great things about running clen with T3, although, I have a friend on T3 alone and they have yet to be amazed by it. So, we intend on experiencing the combo soon. I have never heard of DNP, what exactly is it?

Comment

Overdose and you are death
      Clen is safe

Comment

I have read that DNP is an industrial chemical used to make rat poison among other things. It is said to be the world's most effective fat burner but is super dangerous. I have read that it can be used safely but the slightest mistake could be fatal. Im not going to try it, the more I read the more I get scared shitles. I would not recommend it to anyone ever. I think Clen is the way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Frandman knows his shit!!!

Comment

How lean are you trying to get? Dnp shouldn't be used imo until u r at 7%or below as a last result. If u r just trying to get abs then you r gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Bad time in what way? all the intense sides?

Comment

I'd rather go with clen, never heard of people who died due to clen. Though some passed away when used dnp.
              Love clenover though it's getting harder and harder to get genuine tabs.

Comment

don't fuck w DNP, cardio & diet until you are @ a very low BF level (5-6-7% depending on bodytype) then Clen &T3 will strip u down.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

There is no comparison between DNP and Clen. DNP is often higher, your base is C6H4N2O5, it is the same used to make dynamite. It is the same as put TNT on your car engine to make it run faster, will end up in shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    don't fuck w DNP, cardio & diet until you are @ a very low BF level (5-6-7% depending on bodytype) then Clen &T3 will strip u down.
                    Yup, Clen -T3 and Ketotifen if you hate the sides and to sleep.

Comment

Ok, I got some clen do I have to stack it with T-3, and what is the best way to cycle clen? From what I read its 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, and gradually increase intake starting at 20mcg.

Comment

DNP is poison to kill insects, that's what I was told.

Comment

Working...
                        X