On my way to 300 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
    There it is PW, 5 more lbs and your there bro.
    im only like 6 weeks in too :P depending on how i feel, ill prob add the dmz back in the last 4 weeks or so. but ill prob be hiring that coach when i get my funds right, so thatll prob drop me back alittle bc im carrying some bf. not like i was at the start, i added in cardio about the same time i bumped my aromasin up to 25mg a day and it seems to be making a subtle difference
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Ur a fucking beast pw

Comment

gains have been slowing down, so ive been going back and forth with a nutritionist and have just received my new diet. its not going to be fun(its too clean for the fat kid over here), but it should def help me with my goals. i was 288 at the gym today, and im not sure if my weight will go up or down on the new diet. ill be taking in more protein, but less calories overall as they will all be MUCH cleaner. im going to try to get a new routine off of him in the next few days so i can get another change of pace with that as well.

Comment

nice man gl looking forward to updates
          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
          Hackleech

Comment

that is nice delivery hopefully you can reach your goal. please keep us posted, I really wanna know because I'm interested in using genza . I had bad experiences with10cc bottles. But I never used genza

Comment

that is nice delivery hopefully you can reach your goal. please keep us posted, I really wanna know because I'm interested in using genza . I had bad experiences with10cc bottles. But I never used genza

Comment

my bloodwork results are a few pages back, they proved to me geneza is good stuff

Comment

abomb geneza is obviously legit no worries there
                  but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                  Hackleech

Comment

thanks now I feel safe spending my whole paycheck on naps. my order should be here in a week or 2 and then I'm gonna put another what are in as soon as a naps is backup. thanks for the feedback

Comment

• Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                      shouldve put everything in the pic, theres also a boatload of ancillaries, 4 bottle of dmz, a few bottles of cycle support, etc that didnt make it in the pic. if i dont hit 300 this cycle, ill prob cruise til the next cycle(prob good ole test/deca/dbol) then run a LOOONG pct. i gotta catch up with my neighbor, hes 305ish right now
                      FU*K! That's some nasty and big neighborhood
                      Good luck bro!

Comment

• I like this thread. Keep us updated PW!

Comment

• Pushin weight.....long time since you updated bro!? Everythings fine?

Comment

• its been kinda uneventful lately. figured id run this diet for a week or so and see how it goes before i report about it. but i have started taking clen and about to gather up stuff for a solid eca stack

Comment

• Ok, good to hear from you!

Comment

Working...
                              X