Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-3 and clen I also heard was great...

Comment

works like a charm for me. i use it for basically everything, bulking / cutting / pct.

i cant figure out the lean bulking thing right so i go full blown n eat everything and it keeps me sexable around 12% at the highest

Comment

T-3 and clen the bomb..

Comment

I'm currently running clen and have done the clen/T3 combo. T3 is very catabolic and you will lose weight but some of it will be lean muscle mass. It is recommended to take some form of AAS in conjunction with any T3 cycle, but I was running 300mg of test cyp and still lost a noticeable amount of muscle mass during a three week cycle of clen/T3. Combine that with the risks T3 poses to damaging your thyroid and it wasn't worth it to me. I won't be running T3 again. The clen by itself does a decent job in helping burn fat but it's not a miracle pill. I'm taking it right now because I'm doing a little weight loss challenge at my place of work and the weigh-in is on Monday. If the time frame weren't an issue I could accomplish the same results with a few more weeks of good dieting.

Comment

From what I've been hearing, Clen is good for burning fat in any cycle. I'm incorporating Clen into my regime on January.
            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

For weight loss i always prefer HGH Human Growth hormone...
              Europe HGH | Best HGH Supplement

Comment

Working...
              X