Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a situation I can benefit from HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a situation I can benefit from HGH?

Hello - hopefully I won't get trolled too bad for being a newb

I am 26 5'10 and 172lbs with about 10% BF. I have been working out solid for 9 months but doing mostly olympic exercises and trying new gyms all over the united states so most would consider me an intermediate-advanced athlete (this is because prior to the 9 months of olympic lifting I was always playing baseball, paintball, or skiing)

I have size 14 shoe and massively large and wide hands - yet I am only 5'10 at my best posture.
    Growing up I was always the largest kid, until age 14 where I stopped growing. I attribute this to being around 190-200 lbs at 14 and over the next year I lost a lot of weight but used caffeine and extreme low calorie diets. I am thinking this caused me to stop growing so early.

I don't think I normally have high testosterone levels - as if I don't work out I lose mass quickly, but I can gain it very quickly as well.

I don't want to mess around with AAS yet as I am gaining muscle quite well right now - but I am thinking I could benefit from HGH.

I would like to be 6' tall and from the research I've been doing people usually grow 1-2", and I feel like I have the frame to grow that tall.

I have spent A LOT OF TIME on google - and its been quite difficult to see what kind of benefits there might be from HGH alone at my age with quality diet and exercise plan?

My goal in a few years is to be around 220 - and I want to build my joints and soft tissue in order to be able to support that, especially if I need to run AAS in order to get to that weight.

I appreciate the info!

I guess first question is are you going for size and physique? If so, then I'd say you need to star weight lifting, not Olympic lifting. Im sure some will disagree, but Olympic style will not be nearly as hypertrophic and you wont get a well defined body (your explosive strength will be phenomenal though).

Also, nine months of training is nothing. Especially in only Olympic where people spend their lives training to perfect their form. So I go back to saying, maybe you want to other types of weight training, then wait until about another two or three years :P

You said you are already growing well, so why the hurry? I think of this stuff as aids to beat your personal plateaus and records, and if you are easily putting on mass you shouldn't have any concerns right now.

Lastly, I'm not experienced with hgh,nut I'm under the impression you typically take them in unison with aas so that the hgh is building new cells, and the aas are rapidly building them up in size. I feel hgh takes a very high level of experience before you mess around with it.

Comment

gh being used to grow taller only works for children that are still growing. at this point, your growth plates have closed. i know guys in their 20's who use 15iu and none of them have grown an inch. interestingly, i have heard of reports of weird growth of heads, hands and feet. it sounds like you're already good in the hands and feet department

and in order to obtain muscle growth with gh, you need to use it with steroids and insulin to get the effect that bodybuilders talk about. at your stage, you're going to get very little from what would amount to a very very expensive price tag
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sorry Arch this is the only way I know of to get taller @ ur age;

"GYM + JUICE"

Comment

if GH made you taller, ever guy in the IFBB would be ten feet tall..i have no idea where you got your info that it would make an adult grow 2inches taller. as Sam stated once your growth plates close, which at your age happened about 7 yrs ago, you are not going to get taller
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I don't think I normally have high testosterone levels - as if I don't work out I lose mass quickly, but I can gain it very quickly as well.
            Everyone is this way... you don't work out, your body naturally breaks your muscles down as it sees no use in keeping them.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Not that GH made everyone taller but some people do report an inch or two of growth - am I incorrect here?

I actually do a lot of weight training along with a variety of different exercises but the olympic training has been my most motivation - I look forward to deadlift and clean and jerk days the most! But I even do isometrics.

The reason for this post is I had talked to a bodybuilder and explained my situation - I wanted to keep my gains and improve my health as much as possible, I am still gaining mass, but I am having some shoulder and/or knee issues sometimes when doing heavier weight. I asked if there was anything I could benefit wise for this situation and he said HGH.

My real goal is to put on about 30lbs of muscle and be 205 - but I know I have a long way to go to attain this, and thought maybe HGH alone could prime my body for carrying such a load? I am not really asking if HGH can help me short-cut, but can it help me attain this goal in a good way? I hear so many wonderful things about HGH, even separate of using it in conjunction with AAS. I'm definitely not ready to use AAS

When I run my first cycle - I plan to use a single steroid or prohormone prior to stacking, so could HGH be the first thing I use?

Comment

I would say No. The effects + results from GH are very minimal (on it's own) therefore u would most likely be disappointed plus out a few hundred $ to a thousand.

Would GH help + help with ur injuries yes but so would rest, deep tissue massage, ultrasound and various peptides.

U really need to continue to learn about GH + make that decision, their is a ton of information out their.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB

You mentioned other peptides - you mean like 176 or some of the other peptides that are popular for bodybuilding?

Or are there ones specifically you are thinking of for joint healing?

I'll try deep tissue massage for a bit before I jump to chemicals for healing.

Comment

I'm surprised nobody pointed this out but are you sure you are ready to take that step? I mean, as it is, you seem to be an easy gainer, why not get to your full potential prior to considering using any types of hormones? HGH might help yes but it might also be your worst nightmare, like any hormone... did you consider this? Your friends might orient you this way but are you sure you should be listening to them? You could easily attain this specific weight naturally, that by improving your diet or your routines. Yes it'll take time, but everyone will agree that natural gains are the best. Not to mention you will look much better if you straighten your core muscles prior to including hormones in your supplement routine. Don't forget that your bigger muscles will get stronger while using heavy weights, your core muscles on the other hand will not and before you'll be able to do anything about it, it'll already be too late and you'll hurt yourself.

Also, I believe that if you have the money for HGH then I'd first consider a solid supplement stack. Believe it or not those can be very beneficial with no side effects. because one way might sound more attracting from the other doesn't mean it should be taken. Do not forget that this is a choice you'll have to live with for the rest of your life. Whatever someone might tell you, whether a source is good or not, there will always be a stack that won't be as good as the others, sometimes fake. There's a possibility that you might inject into your body life threatening compounds. Are you ready to make that decision?

You say that you don't want to mess around with anabolics, however anabolics are safer to use than HGH. HGH can truly mess you up for life.

I'm playing the bad role on here but yeah..

Comment

Originally posted by Arch View Post
                      Not that GH made everyone taller but some people do report an inch or two of growth - am I incorrect here?
                      no sir, this is incorrect. that would only work on children or people with a rare very disease, once your growth plates close, there is no more growth to be had.

if your body hurts from what you're doing, its giving you a message that something is wrong. the problem isnt your joints. its the activity. your body is telling you to do something different. thats the beauty of how the sport works. over time...over a long period of time, you learn what works for your body...what you need to do to grow. this is going to take longer than 1 or 2 years to learn. some guys can lift very heavy with low reps. others (like myself) would get injured using that ideology. it can take years of trial and error to learn the formula that works for you. in fact, you'll always be learning because your body's needs will change with time. i would think about a new approach if your joints feel like they're taking a beating. believe me. as you get older and your body becomes less resilient, you'll discover that you need to make more and more accommodations for your body's limitations .

there is no amount of gh or any drug that will remedy a training program not suited for your bodys needs. not to mention, the effects of gh are very minimal and at a very high price tag. you may spend thousands of dollars and still never be sure if you got anything out of it. true story. as far as muscle gains go, if someone is very advanced and obtained substantial results from using other supps available, mainly AAS, then the added results of gh may be worth it, but right now, there are a whole world of options better than peptides for muscle growth.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow well this is kind of disappointing.

I thought there were real benefits of HGH. Are they so limited because of my age? I've heard it touted as an anti-aging miracle.

I appreciate all of the input.

When you say a solid supplement stack - could you go into a little more detail on that?

Comment

glutamin, creatine, overall bcaas, post/ prework out nutrition, etc

Comment

Working...
                          X