X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Generics From Naps

Anyone run these yet?

https://www.1napsgear.org/hgh-amp-pe...it-100iu-p7807

I'm wanting to run hgh year round and want to order 10 kits.. just don't want to get screwed on a large quantity

Also, Naps-Support, if you could chime in on what actions can be taken if a serum test is done and it comes back bunk, that would be great. I sent this thread to you via PM

no input eh? shame

Comment

Here is my input on year round HGH use. Ever heard of a herniated belly button? Its the most negative side effect from huh use and with your intent on how much your using, this is something you should read into. GL Bro.
      The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back. - Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodylight View Post
        Here is my input on year round HGH use. Ever heard of a herniated belly button? Its the most negative side effect from huh use and with your intent on how much your using, this is something you should read into. GL Bro.
        Thanks for your input, and I have. I wouldn't be pushing 10iu a day or anything. 4-5iu tops. Won't have that issue at that dose

Comment

Anyways , we run HGH 6 months in a row and I don't have a mutant belly button !!! No seriously what you have to expect is : having to cut on your caloric intake a lot afterward ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodylight View Post
            It happens to some people I got plenty reports of "tight abs" after HGH use or HGH stimulating peptides. The extreme effect is the belly button hernia or other type of abdominal hernia (rare though and it can happen in a variety of cases that are not related to substance use).

Comment

Working...
            X