Peg Mgf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peg Mgf

I was searching the internet and was "redirected" to this article...

Mechano Growth Factor Steroid Informations
    MGF is a splice variant of the IGF gene which increases stem cell count in the muscle and allows for muscle fibers to fuse and mature. This is a process required for growth of adult muscle. Natural MGF is made locally and does not travel into the bloodstream. Synthetic MGF is water based and when administered intramuscularly, travels into the bloodstream. MGF is only stable in the blood stream for only a few minutes.

PEGylation is the act of attaching a Polyethylene glycol (PEG) structure to another larger molecule (in this case, MGF). The PEG acts as a protective coating and the theory here is that this will allow the MGF to be carried through the blood stream without being broken down.

PEG MGF Background
    I have to be honest here, and say that in my estimation, PEGylating MGF is basically something a research chemical company did to have a bit of a market with no competition for awhile. That?s not to say that it?s not a decent product, but honestly, in this particular case, I feel that marketing was in the drivers seat with the development of this version of MGF, and science was in the backseat asking ?are we there yet??.

Mechano Growth Factor Action
    MGF is produced biologically when muscle fibers are broken down through resistance (weight training). It is a potent factor in muscle growth. MGF stimulates muscle growth, creates new muscle fibers, promotes nitrogen retention and increases protein synthesis. This compound is commonly used for overall growth of muscle and to promote growth in body parts that are not up to par with the rest of the user?s physique. Results usually depend on dosage. Fat loss and strength increases are not typically seen with MGF?s use (as they are in IGF-1 use).

The PEG itself is safe for use as it is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and does not react in the body. The PEG MGF is not broken down in the body and excreted (intact) through urine or feces. Any risk associated PEGylated drugs is due to drug itself not the PEG per se.

PEG MGF Technical Data
    In a study on older rodents, muscle fiber reduction in their older muscles was found to be attributed to decreased activity of satellite cells. After a certain size was reached, growth ceased. In the presence of MGF, satellite cells became activated and hypertrophy in mature muscles continued.

In experiments where MGF was administered intramuscularly, there was a 20% increase in the weight of the injected muscle fibers within 2 weeks. In further studies, it took 4 months for IGF to cause a 25% increase in muscle mass. MGF was found to be more potent than IGF-1Ea in rapid muscle growth (4).
Working...
X