Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Nat-UR-ALL

Hello everyone,

Been reading the forums for about 2 months now, decided to make my first post earlier today and now my introductions.
    Stats:
    ht - 5'11
    weight (current) - 201
    weight (offseason) - ~220

Started lifting at age 15, started competiting in powerlifting at the age of 16. Been competiting and lifting hard and heavy every since. Only suppliments I ever really used were the basics... creatine, protein, vitamins, etc. Grew up in a small town so gear was never an option.

Never really cared about the low BF% or having the defined six pack abs. I just enjoyed lifting and the raw power of it all. Now that i'm approaching 30 though, I wanted to slim down and go for the more bodybuilder look, while maintaining my strength.

My first attempt was last year, dropped to about 190 lbs, strength went to shit, and never did get my abs. It alwasy seemed to be a trade off between getting cut and toned, or maintaining my size and strength i've become accustomed to.

Well this year (Started in January) i've decided to go the suppliment route. I've changed up my workout routines and added cardio. I lift 6 times a week, 2 days for each major group (chest/arms, legs, back/biceps, etc.), with 1 day devoted to heavy, low rep and drop sets and the other high rep and super sets. I fine tuned my diet (5-6 meals a day, 300g+ protein, 1 complex carb source a day 1 hour before workout, and a medium amount of fiberous carbs). I also started taking more over the counter suppliments with the latest being a "legal steroid alternative" H-roid. So far i've dropped from roughly 20% body fat to around 13%. My muscle definition in the upper body and my legs (legs are my strongest part) is really looking nice, though my six pack is still not there.

Since i'm not competiting in powerlifting anymore I started researching different gear options. Finally secured an order of test,dbol, and deca. But as I posted on the Ask a sam forum, i've decided to not do Deca my first round, and i'm debating using winnie instead of dbol. (again just going for looks right now). Still haven't taken anything and I won't until I know all the facts and what each and every substance i'm putting into my body does.

So that's my story. Look forward to reading more and talking on the forums.

It seams you got the diet n training ok , it always hard to maintain size n strength when dieting down ever harder without gear. Winny instead of dbol if you want to see those abs
    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea learned that the hard way. I've got mad respect for the bodybuilders now. As a powerlifter we always made fun of their "show muscles", but damn to stay that big while cutting everything out. Mad props.

Comment

greetings GirlyMan and welcome to JM
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Welcome aboard GirlyMan

Comment

Working...
          X