PCT for Equipoise / Test E Premixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT for Equipoise / Test E Premixed

I'm finishing up my last week on a EQ/TestE stack that I bought pre-mixed; 200mg of each, twice weekly. Don't think I'd do that again since I'm now reading in many places that the EQ half life (3-4 weeks) is longer than TestE (2 weeks). When I originally bought them I had looked into it and understood them to have similar half lives.

So now that my cycle is wrapping up and I can't stop the EQ a week before the TestE, how should I handle PCT? I was going to do a Nolva/Clomid PCT. What do you guys think about doing one heavy dose at 2 week after my last pin when TestE's half life is up and then again at 3 weeks after my last pin when EQ's half life is up?

Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Day 2-6 - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
    Day 7 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Day 8-30 - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

Also have HGH on hand and was going to start that after my cycle. Should I wait until after PCT or can I start them at the same time?

try shot some hcg last 2 weeks before you go out for pct M-W-F 1500iu hcg 6 inj total
    It will help you a lot on recover etc...
    also i would say a normal protocol like :
    150/100/100/50 clomid 4w and 40/40/20/20 nolva 4w

Personaly i preffer DRscally pct after cycle but i use more gear than you and for longer periods....
    sigpic

Comment

Want to try HCG next cycle, but don't have the gear on hand this time.

So when do I start PCT of nolva/clomid since my stack has different half lives?

Comment

Originally posted by gethugeguns View Post
        Want to try HCG next cycle, but don't have the gear on hand this time.

So when do I start PCT of nolva/clomid since my stack has different half lives?
        2-4 weeks after last shoot
        Depends of what you was taking

Comment

Took 400mg Test E and 400mg EQ per week. Different half lives, so what's the best way to time out my PCT?

Comment

Test e I go 2 weeks after last shoot

Comment

Does 2 weeks still work if half my stack was EQ? That has a longer half life, right?

Comment

U can wait another week or so for the eq to clear out this is why i don't get mixes if it's mixed rightogether it's fine until u come off u would've stopped test a week later than eq to let it clear some. But u can mayb split the difference and go 2.5ish weeks

Comment

So, I started the Nolva 18 days after my last pin and the Clomid 25 days after my last pin. I'm not seeing results yet though! Take a look at the below. Any thoughts?

Days 1-7: Nolva 40mg ED
                  Days 8-14: Clomid 100mg + Nolva 20mg ED
                  Days 15-25 (today): Clomid 50mg + Nolva 20mg ED

Was going to continue the 50/20 for another week, then ween off the Nolva for a week, then ween off the Clomid the next week.

Comment

Just to follow up, I noticed the boys starting to come back to normal size a couple days after this post. Still not back to normal entirely, but clearly back online at least. Keeping on with the Nolva for for the rest of this week and Clomid through the end of next week.

Comment

Just to follow up in case it helps anybody, I had great results with this PCT plan. I wasn't able to stagger the end of my EQ/TEST use, since they were blended. So I staggered my PCT instead. It's been almost five weeks, I'm nearly done, and my natural production seems to be back in action! I used a mix of Clomid and Nolva. I added some DIM into the mix around week 3 to help flush out excess estrogen, and it REALLY helped improve my mood. I'll start that a lot sooner next time, probably the day after my last pin.

I waited two weeks after my last pin before starting my staggered PCT.

PCT week 1: Nolva 40mg/day
                      PCT week 2: Clomid 100mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day
                      PCT week 3: Clomid 50mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day (DIM supplement)
                      PCT week 4: Clomid 50mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day (DIM supplement)
                      PCT week 5: Clomid 50mg/day (DIM supplement)

Comment

Working...
                      X