doing well on caber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doing well on caber

just started my caber every other week between my test deca cycle and I am loving it. I am doing every other week instead of every week do to the effects im already getting. I don't think I need it every week. woody all day. sex is great and has improved. did noticed a slight change in mood not as sensitive as before. normally when on deca I get a little sensitive I noticed this because I tend to pay more attention to my wife emotionally which she loves. but I notice while on caber mood slightly changed. im still getting used to it but under control that's another reason why im doing every other week. no real sides but the fact that im taking frequent naps. I feel drained at the end of my day at work and sometimes during work. I don't feel like going to the gym because im tired and I want to sleep. I am taking jacked 3d for preworkout and its working out fine. I still go 6x week. sometimes I do take the nap then go. anyone have any experience with caber they can post on about? thanks

Did you get your caber from our sponsor?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yes. I ordered from jintani

Comment

Our sponsor (napsgear) does have a Jintani section but it does not have caber for sale under the Jintani label. Are you sure you got it from our sponsor or did you get it from Jintani.cc? I'm not convinced that the Jintani.cc is tied to naps.

If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Also not sure if Jintani.cc is legit. Those prices seem too good to be true. I love Jintani products I've done Adex winny dbol and npp from them but I ordered from our sponsor. A LOT of counterfiet and fakes out there
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Yeah jintani.cc I have ordering from them since I started and the results don't lie. I contacted them before about their legitimacy and they said they also sponsor juiced muscle.com ever since I started taking caber my sex drive has increased dramatically so I can't be fake. I'm taking test but normally it doesn't get me this fired up when it comes to sex. And why would everything they sell be legit and half ass caber doesn't make sense.

Comment

Glad to hear a good review on that site.

Comment

Working...
              X