Geneza Pharmaceutical ISN number invalid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza Pharmaceutical ISN number invalid

I just received my order from Geneza Pharmaceuticals and entered the ISN number of the three items I bought on their website to check if it was legit. However all three items are invalid! How can this be ? Has anyone got the same problem before ?

I have heard there was a fake Geneza Pharmaceuticals website out there. If you didnt order from the sponsor here then I would be worried. The real Geneza Pharm website will not let you order products from them. You may have ordered from the scammer. Sorry man but you just may have gotten bad gear.

Comment

So you are saying you did not order from Naps? If you look at http://www.genezapharmaceuticals.com/ there is a thing on the right side that says: Check your supplier. If the website you ordered from does not show up as approved then I am afraid you are out of luck.

There is a scammer website at: *www.genezapharmaceuticals.eu*, DO NOT order from them. If this is who you ordered from then the gear is most likely fake and useless.

Also I have heard(second hand) that sometimes a brand new batch from GP may take awhile to show up on their Product Authenticity database.
      Unrealownz
      Last edited by Unrealownz; 12-23-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unrealownz View Post
        Also I have heard(second hand) that sometimes a brand new batch from GP may take awhile to show up on their Product Authenticity database.
        if u ordered from a legit site, the above is true ^
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yep, you guys are right, OBD and unreal. The sponsor here on JM ia the premier supplier of Geneza. They produce gear faster than they update the ISN system. If you get it from Naps, you are good to go.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Waiting on dperez to answer if he got it from Naps or not.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              If you get it from Naps, you are good to go.
              Agree. Got my GP from Naps. All ISN numbers checked out legit.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Even if he got it from naps its legit. GP is horribly slow at updating their site sometimes.
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

i HAVE THE SAME problem .with NAPS only with the injectables FAKE ???????

Comment

Originally posted by sam187 View Post
                    i HAVE THE SAME problem .with NAPS only with the injectables FAKE ???????
                    If you got it from Naps then you are good to go and its real.

Comment

Originally posted by Unrealownz View Post
                      If you got it from Naps then you are good to go and its real.
                      i did get it from NAPS ...how u know it's good ?

Comment

Originally posted by sam187 View Post
                        i did get it from NAPS ...how u know it's good ?
                        N@ps has a Long, Long History of being a Legit Supplier.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If your order was received from NAPS you should be FINE, As far I am aware and Told there are behind updating there ISN# on the website

Comment

Working...
                          X