1st cycle opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle opinion

Guys, I wanna kick my first cycle with some test cyp, divided in 2 times x week each one with 200mg for 12 weeks and also use some arimex to avoid gyno....is a basic cycle, u guys think that is fine for my first one?? i don't wanna retain so much water...i was wondering in use masteron, but i think it will work in a next cycle better...u guys think that i should try some oral with the testo for major gains? like turinabol..

my stats are:
    6'3
    14%bf
    age 22

for diet i keep really clean, i also practice basketball and i wanna increase my gains in the gym, i have been lifting for 3 years and dieting seriously for 2. I dont wanna retain so much water because i think that it will interupt in my performance in basketball....

let me know guys! #getbigggg

That's your standard first cycle, test e/c around 500mg a week. You may only need about .5mg of adex e3d to keep bloat/water off. Do you have pct in mind? Save the mast for next time, one compound at a time is the way to start, this way if you do get sides you know what the issue is. You could run the Tbol the first 4 weeks as a kick start, I see no real issue with that.

Comment

pct

For pct i'm thinking about use some clomid 50mg for 10 days after the last injection with the anastrozole...i would start to take the anastrozole with my first injection and after keep going for more 10 days with the clomid

Comment

Careful with your age man.. I'd wait another 2 years because you still have a good amount of test naturally flowing through your body.. But that's just me and my 2 cents. If you're hell bent on doing so make sure your diet it straight first and other then maybe consider a kick start with a mild oral such as tbol around 40 Mgs for the first 4 weeks until the test kicks in. Tbol has water but less then dbol and water is good for the joints anyways keeps em nice and lubricated (added dries joints) best of luck

Comment

You need to research pct more. You're planning on using a long ester of test, there for you want to wait 2 weeks after your last injection to commence pct. 50mg of clomid for 10 days is not enough for a 12 week cycle of test, this is your testicular function were talking about here. With the said 4 weeks of pct on a dosing schedule like 100/100/50/50 for clomid is fine.

Comment

Also, no adex during pct.

Comment

You right man! i fucked up the pct...Now i thinking about take proviron and clomid together for the pct, what do you think? and of course, 2 weeks after i finish my cycle. I also wanna put oxandrolone during the cycle, to dry out. So it will basically be Testo cyp plus the oxandro. and for the pct after 2 weeks from the last injection clomid and some proviron
              RoidVitelli
              Last edited by RoidVitelli; 12-07-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't run proviron during PCT, as it is still an androgenic compound. If you would like recovery to be easier/faster you have the option of running HCG through your cycle at 250iu twice per week, simply on your object days. It's just a subcutaneous injection in the belly, you mix it in bac water. Directions-
                Mix 10ml of bac. water for 5,000IU HCG, each .5ml will equal 250IU. Store in your sterile vile of course and keep it refrigerated, draw half a cc/ml in your insulin pin and inject twice a week, run this through out your cycles and it will keep your nuts going simply put.

As for anavar, I feel as though if you incorporate it into your first cycle you will not notice the true wealth of it, anavar is underrated in my opinion, running it next time with a different cycle geared towards lean mass. If you do everything correct you will see 15-20 pounds on test alone, you will get all your noob gains and its cheap to run. Also I don't recommend running a diet to persay dry out on your first cycle, eat clean and eat big to capitalize on your gains. Running your AI at a higher dose will keep some more water bloat off but it comes down to diet. With that said if you must you can considering running proviron at 50mg ed and that will help keep a hard muscle look if your body fat is low enough, it also makes your test more free and has a slight estrogen inhibiting effect.

If you go with var anyway, considering you will do what you want I the end here's a good read on var:

MYTHS

Myth #1 - Anavar will not suppress the HPTA.
                False. Anavar, used in adequate dosages, will shut you down. To what degree you experience side effects of suppression (loss of libido, lethargy) is entirely dependent upon the individual and the dosages used.

Myth #2 - Var is a weak anabolic, and is not effective unless stacked with a more androgenic compound.
                This could not be further from the truth. At dosages of 40mg a day and higher, anavar is incredibly effective at adding water free LBM. At around day 6-7, increased vascularity should become apparent (assuming your oxandrolone is legitimate in its dosing), and strength gains should start appearing around day 14.
                If used during a clean bulk, gains of 10-20 pounds are possible. If cutting, you will maintain weight, or even put on 5-10 pounds (depending on the rate of fat loss/severity of diet). You will keep all of your gains with proper PCT.

Myth #3 - Anavar will not require any type of PCT.
                This is one ive never understood. It's a pretty commonly known fact now that var is a suppressive compound. So why is it that some individuals still refuse to make a small investment in some clomid/nolva....this is your testicular function we're talking about. That said, PCT required for var is not as "heavy" as PCT for, say, a test/eq cycle. 15-20 days @ 50mg clomid should be sufficient.

LIBIDO

The only real issue of concern that i have found when running anavar alone is slight libido suppression. Anavar is suppressive enough to where you WILL feel a difference in your sex drive (and not for the better ) when using 40+mg a day. There are three options to counteract this.

#1 - Tribulus + Avena Sativa - Trib at 4-7g a day and Avena Sativa at 3-4g a day tend to help prevent any loss in performance or ability to get it up. However, using effective dosages is going to end up being as or more expensive than options 2 or 3...but its your call.

#2 - Proviron - If hairloss is an issue in your choice to use anavar, then you may want to avoid this one. But 25mg ED proviron, starting after week 2, will keep you rock hard. And it will help to harden up your muscles too .

#3 - Maintenance Test Dosage - Finally, you could choose to use testosterone to keep your willy in shape. At a dosage of around 200mg, split bi weekly, everything should keep running smoothly. Also, this will contribute to your gains much moreso than than options 1 or 2. I would keep nolva onhand on the off chance that you are severely gyno prone. Bloating should not be an issue at this dosage.

BENEFITS

Anavar is a badass drug. This is why.

#1 - Vascularity
                Oxandrolone will make you veiny as all hell. And quickly. Look out for brand new bulging forearms veins by around day 6. If you are following a cutting regimen, expect new spider webs in your chest, shoulders and quads by around day 21.

#2 - Pumps
                When on var, the pumps are constant. Bored sitting in class/at work? Do some unweighted calf raises. After about three minutes, your calves will be ready to pop. Youll be doing something like drinking a cup of water, and after a minute of holding it, your bi will be completely full and pumped. You may have to cut some sets short in the gym due to the painful pumpage.

#3 - Strength
                Even when cutting, you can expect new strength gains every workout after about day 14-21.

#4 - Fat Loss
                Anavar has been shown to contribute to accelerated fat loss in both subcutaneous and visceral fat, concentrated effects in the abdomen and thigh area. And if youve used the drug, you can attest to this...if you cant sport the 6-8 pack look on var, its not gonna happen .

CYCLE

Anavar should be run @ at least 40mg a day to see all of the benefits it offers. Dosages upwards of 80mg have been shown to exhibit diminishing returns. Also, i cant imagine the intensity of the pumps at that kind of dosage.

LIVER PROTECTION

Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid, and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, and is even used as liver treatment for recovering alcoholics. Still, i would limit my time using it to 8 weeks, 10 at the most.

It would be beneficial to you liver to use several different OTC supplements during, and perhaps after your cycle. A few preventive measures never hurt anyone .

1 - Milk ThistleThe classic liver protectant herb.supposedly works by blocking the entrance of harmful substances to liver cells, and hastening their expulsion. Make sure there is a high standardization of Silymarin

2 - R ALA
                A powerful antioxidant

3 - NAC
                Supports liver function and production of l-glutathione

4 - Vitamin C and E
                Antioxidants

5 - LOADS of water
                Helps to flush out your entire system

LIPID PROTECTION

Anavar isnt going to kill your cholesterol levels like some drugs (winny being one of the worst), but it may put your LDL/HDL profiles outside of the normal range. There are a few things that help, but as long as your not using 60+mg daily or running it for more than 10 weeks, i would just use flax...

1 - Flax Oil
                Consuming lots of essential fatty acids promotes overall health, as well as helping to keep your lipid profile from becoming too bad.

2 - Policosanol
                Used at 20mg daily to keep your HDL (good cholesterol) levels from crashing, and your LDL from becoming too high.

3 - Niacin
                Preferably the flush free variety. If you wish, niacin can be used at 1-2g ED for a short period post-cycle to normalize HDL levels. Do not use for more than 7-14 days, as liver toxicity can be an issue when using those dosages of niacin for long periods of time

Comment

Working...
                X