Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All! (Healing soft tissue/reversing muscle atrophy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All! (Healing soft tissue/reversing muscle atrophy)

First off, I feel blessed to have found a place to be able to ask questions, which I feel are so pertinent to people like myself who have fallen between the cracks of a healthcare system regulated by selfish corporate ideals; which doesn’t really care about the amazing possibilities of modern science. That said...

So many posts have been an incredible resource.

I’m a 33 year old male (6' : 140lbs : 5% body fat) who for over a decade has been suffering from soft tissue injuries (tendons [tendonosis/tears], ligaments [Laxity/tears]) in addition to muscle atrophy due to the injured sites not being able to be worked out to a normal functioning degree. Most of these injuries occurred through overuse and accidents. The oldest dates back to ’98 and the most recent within 2 years.

After trying every type of natural supplementation and therapy, I was forced to move back with my folks (even though I own my own business and house, because of my declining health, mostly due to pain and malnutrition from trying so many alternative diets which did nothing, but depleted my health; and waste my money energy and time. I’ve since gone back to the fundamental basics and have a solid diet and natural vitamin supplementation nailed down. This is slowly helping.

Recently I began phototherapy treatments (PRP, Ozone, Dextrose, etc) directly into the injured sites (shoulder, lower back, abdomen, hip, knee). And in an off the record conversation with one doc, he mention HGH and steroids might really help; but were you know…

(In Addition to prolo, I go to chiropractor 3x a week, do PT 3-5x a week, and get a massage 1x week...doing everything I can)

Being in this “back against the wall” position I decided to explore therapies using HGH and steroids, especially since sports figures seem to have so much success with these “alternative” methods for healing serious injuries.

My goal is just to get myself able to work out and become functional without pain, but nothing crazy anymore. Which the doctors are telling me is reasonable with phototherapy and time. That’s the problem, I have given myself a solid year to do nothing but focus on my health and I feel this could be the last piece of the puzzle which will really start to synergize things for me.

My overall inquiry to you is what would you recommend in terms of a program/stack/regimen that will aid in collagen/soft tissue regeneration and help reverse muscle atrophy in order to maintain stronger muscle structures surrounding injured sites? I wouldn’t mind packing some muscle onto my frame, but my primary concern is to strengthen my body and focus on repair. Aesthetics are secondary for the time being. Still at my height 20-30lbs would be a welcome addition as long as it’s in the right place.

Recommended Products?

Doses/Frequency?

Injection Sites?

PCT?

Etc.

All my blood work is within the range of normal, and for the most part I am a healthy individual with good habits except that these lingering injuries that just won’t heal.

Just want reduce my pain and get back to living.

Thank you,

ct

PS: I have trouble swallowing pills so if any are recommended can they be small?
    Have no issue with injecting myself as I have done a series of b-12 injections myself without flinching. In fact I prefer injections because I am looking for a more aggressive type of therapy results.

PPS: Would be nice if the recommendations could be easily found, recommended sites appreciated. My resources are limited so I need to be efficient with my sourcing choices.

NEWics,
    These things you mention all should help, HGH and some steroids (AAS). In my opinion I would try HGH by it's self to start, but this is very expensive. Here's a link to check out: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=27
    Before I give you more info check that out and give your thoughts. AAS will help also, but they only will help with muscle, where as the HGH should help most of your issues. Please realize that I'm no doctor and I'm going by my own experience with AAS and HGH, so if you chose to use gear to help you with your issues please do as much research as you can on the product you wish to use!!!!
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

MrBig,

First off, thanks for the quick reply. I have invested so much time in dead-end results that I am looking to gain traction within a community like this; so very much appreciated.

I here you on the prices. My reasoning is that I have a lot more to lose in terms of $ if I don?t get better within a year. So I?m willing to invest in good gear as I want results with the least risk as possible.

I?m all for HGH just don?t want to pay some ?anti-aging? clinic a 5000% markup to get gear. I actually checked out the page on HGH (a discussion thread about naps is actually how I found this forum) before finding www.juicedmuscle.com. I?m just unsure of what to choose and how to combine things properly.

One of the reasons I was thinking about combining is that I ?hear? that stacking with HGH for injuries can help collagen synthesis even more. Plus, in all reality, I really want to get back to a healthier weight as I am a die-hard athlete and miss physical activities so much. And I feel like I am a bit under weight; body fat is already low though.

On a side note, I am in California and have no objection of heading down to TJ to rent a room for several months to have direct access to gear. It still leaves me with the dilemma of what to choose/dosing/etc. I am very skeptical of online ordering from such sources; is that the main go-to one you recommend? I have seen many mixed reviews and at this point remind a bit land-locked in terms of what conclude.

At this point, I?m open to what will work and what is in the realm of tried and true.

ct

Comment

MrBig,

First off, thanks for the quick reply. I have invested so much time in dead-end results that I am looking to gain traction within a community like this; so very much appreciated.

I here you on the prices. My reasoning is that I have a lot more to lose in terms of $ if I don’t get better within a year. So I’m willing to invest in good gear as I want results with the least risk as possible.

I’m all for HGH just don’t want to pay some “anti-aging” clinic a 5000% markup to get gear. I actually checked out the page on HGH (a discussion thread about naps is actually how I found this forum) before finding www.juicedmuscle.com. I’m just unsure of what to choose and how to combine things properly.

One of the reasons I was thinking about combining is that I “hear” that stacking with HGH for injuries can help collagen synthesis even more. Plus, in all reality, I really want to get back to a healthier weight as I am a die-hard athlete and miss physical activities so much. And I feel like I am a bit under weight; body fat is already low though.

On a side note, I am in California and have no objection of heading down to TJ to rent a room for several months to have direct access to gear. It still leaves me with the dilemma of what to choose/dosing/etc. I am very skeptical of online ordering from such sources; is that the main go-to one you recommend? I have seen many mixed reviews and at this point remind a bit land-locked in terms of what conclude.

At this point, I’m open to what will work and what is in the realm of tried and true.

ct

Comment

I would agree w MrBig I think HGH would be good for U to start with.
          For U this would be 24/7 - 365. get some good GH + start w 2ius per day ED. Keep a journal + see how this works for u.
          Hopefully 2ius will work for u but if necessary slowly (.5 - 1iu every 2wks) increase dose up to 5ius.

I would also suggest learning about Thymosin beta 4 (TB500) = is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TMSB4X gene.
          The protein consists (in humans) of 43 amino acids.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_thymosins#Tissue_regeneration
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB,

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I am on the same page as MrBig and yourself. Sourcing the HGH (to ensure legit quality) is my main concern/challenge right now.

And recently I also started looking into peptides as well, especially since availability seems to be less of an issue, however; I am more skeptical of the peptides because they seem to be more on the “edge” of what is currently being done.

One question that I have for both you and MrBig is regarding doing a stay in Mexico (any recommendations---I was thinking somewhere near TJ) to be able to access gear more readily.

I’m down to do a peptide cycle in the meantime since I probably wouldn’t be headed do to Mexico anytime soon (if I have to go will be shortly after the start of the new year); especially if I can secure a good local HGH source.

I understand how valuable time is and don’t want to ask someone to do any leg work for me that is not something they could easily share; I appreciate you pointing me in the direction of TB500; having said that is there any other peptides you know if which could be used in conjunction with TB500 or any resources to look into for this; or should I just stick to reading more technical literature then make an educated gestamation with my selection.

Peptide sources appreciated.

Again, thank you very much for your openness to share information, really appreciate it.

ct
            NEWics
            Last edited by NEWics; 11-30-2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

MrBig,

I here you on the prices. My reasoning is that I have a lot more to lose in terms of $ if I don?t get better within a year. So I?m willing to invest in good gear as I want results with the least risk as possible.

I?m all for HGH just don?t want to pay some ?anti-aging? clinic a 5000% markup to get gear. I actually checked out the page on HGH (a discussion thread about naps is actually how I found this forum) before finding www.juicedmuscle.com. I?m just unsure of what to choose and how to combine things properly.

One of the reasons I was thinking about combining is that I ?hear? that stacking with HGH for injuries can help collagen synthesis even more. Plus, in all reality, I really want to get back to a healthier weight as I am a die-hard athlete and miss physical activities so much. And I feel like I am a bit under weight; body fat is already low though.

At this point, I?m open to what will work and what is in the realm of tried and true.

ct

Comment

MrBig,

For some reason my early reply back has not shown up, just didn't want to be rude as your reply was speedy and appreciated.

ct
                NEWics
                Last edited by NEWics; 11-30-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWics View Post
                  MrBig,

For some reason my early reply back has not shown up, just didn't want to be rude as your reply was speedy and appreciated.

ct
                  Your welcome brother, good luck and keep us updated with your journey.
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by NEWics View Post
                    One question that I have for both you and MrBig is regarding doing a stay in Mexico (any recommendations---I was thinking somewhere near TJ) to be able to access gear more readily.
                    ODB
                    Last edited by ODB; 11-30-2013, 06:10 PM.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I'm sold

Man, I may have to stay down there just enough to get healed up and throw in a short cycle.

Comment

welcom to JM, bro

Comment

Thanks RonnyT!!!
                          I plan on updating as soon as I have a polished program to share the journey and also to make sure I have something to contribute, should others find any of my findings useful.

Comment

Working...
                          X