Trt and test prop times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trt and test prop times

Whats up guys? I am 35 years old and on TRT probably my fault and take 1ml of test cyp twice a month. My doc is planning on testing my blood at the 6 month mark. I was planning on it at the 3 m onth mark but it didnt happen. I started a cycle of test prop on top of the cyp preparing for a contest. how long will I need to lay off of the prop to get my levels back down to acceptable? I know the prop life is significantly shorter so hopefully not long. Basically i want it to appear that only my test cyp is upping my levels. My levels before any of this was 270 so i have no idea where the cyp is actually going to take me.

I have walked in after only 2 weeks of a regular dose and have tested at 600. Now thats me. Not every one is the same. I'm very active in both the gym and work life.
    Now if I were you I would stay away from any and low ball your test. The other problem I see here is 1ml 2 times a month is way to little..
    Your ED must be nuts and I hope your not being treated for depression because of it.

My dose is once every 5 days. And Im on an AI and I normaly run at 700 to 900 with and E at 12 to 14. You need to get dialed in or find a new doctor.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Before I started the trt I was always depressed. Since I started taking the cyp even twice a month things have been great. My doc was just hoping to maintain me at 400. I knew I would not be happy there but basically just wanted the script.

Comment

400??? Thats a joke right ?? Your doctors not doing you any favorers by keeping you low like that. 500 is the new low. And I hope he is testing your E as well.

You are going to have to get serouse about your labs. TRT/ HRT is for life. Best to learn how to fine tune all that you are doing.

Dont let your doctor throw darts at you and tell you its OK...
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

It is important to choose right one since the first time. Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article.

Comment

Working...
          X