first time user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time user

Ive been researching and it is so overwhelming. I want to start a cycle for these reasons: to cut and trim fat, to lean out, to gain muscle definition. I am a female 5'10'' and 170lb with BF of 23%. I was really athletic till I got into a bad car accident. I am basically starting all over. I have medical background. I don't care if I become more masculine. Please Help.

HI,

I am also new here to share my experience with you and to know something from you.
    Thanks...

Comment

It's great you might be researching gear before your ready, so lets ask some pre gear use questions, (1) are you ready ( is your diet spot on? is your work out the best it has ever been? I mean are you doing the best you can do and seem to have hit that plateau.) see as so many people have come with the questions you ask and they to are not ready for "more" as they aren't doing enough to maximize everything else that goes along with gear. Then you need to look into the legal ramifications and weight the pros and cons...You can ask anyone for free advice but when it comes to your health you need to really do your homework. with todays internet you can have some good quality information about what ever it is you wanna do. So many people come to this sight and throw out a couple of vitals and expect experience to know where they are coming from and advise on that little bit of info and a couple of replies later its gone to "older post" and with no follow up or feedback of results to gain experience for future advise.. This is a great sight for getting started and gathering the info you need to began your homework... As I asked earlier , make sure you have all your bases covered before getting started. If you get advice on a particular gear such as Anavar, Primobolan, Then you need to take note and research each one time and time again. Even patients under doctors care (which is the best case scenario, right?) have taken medications with no or even worse adverse effects.....OK, I'm done. lol....

Comment

Ps...WELCOME ABOARD,,,,

Comment

This is the same post I already responded to on another thread about 1 minute apart from each other. Total of three post 1 minute apart. Probably spinning back links... THIS IS SPAM. Moderator shoot boot.
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
          X