Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contractmanufacturing

Just making a new blogpost about licenses brands - trading companies etc
    Especially the contracting is a hot debated subject since years..

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...tmanufacturing

Good article, glad to get some more insight.
    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

just updated the article..I would really like to disclose the who -what and why but we need to be carefull..Big Brother is watching us...

Comment

Nice work.. Makes me think about how Fucked up the system is and same go's for who is in charge.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          Nice work.. Makes me think about how Fucked up the system is and same go's for who is in charge.
          ..same here..bb-ers are mostly hardworking dedicated people that din't cause trouble....

Comment

if i understand correctly from the article some doubt products which dont state on the box the manufacturers details? well most medicine out there is contract manufactured take genepharm sa greece they make for most greek brands and no brand have written on the box genepharm. However! in the MA all details about manufacturer exist and is impossible to market ANY pharma product or medical device without having it in the MA and also, then CMO take a great deal of responsabily for the quality, is their mfg license after all!

however in india case, i think none of the alpha pharma or asia have any marketing authorisation for the anabolics so... black hole labs! export only but nobody import it legally so loop hole and no gov QC just inside organization "probable" control. practically bettet than basement UG but if judging by gov control, totally out of control! so ug! in comparison balkan get the gov control directly, how fair is the control that is other subject but they have MA for all products.
            Last edited by Mr.Wong; 10-29-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X