No announcement yet.

Nature101 cycle 8: Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats awesome, i had almost the same sides with the andromix when i ran it. The only suggestion i can make is go to walmart and buy a shit ton of towels. I would sleep on my towels and if they were soaked i would switch them out throughout the night. Its worth it. Plus windows were wide open and the fans were going strong. My wife would make fun of me but i slept great.
    sigpic

Comment

Interesting.

Did you notice the same severity of night sweats when you ran just tren ace? Ive been sleeping with a towel and fan but I've been having these hot and cold flashes. Its one extreme or the other and the sweating makes the air blowing on me freezing and then the covers make me sweat within minutes. It's not just at night either- anytime I sleep( I nap during the day usually).
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Awesome thread Nature. I have andro at home waiting to go so I have been loving following your journey.

Comment

The mix sounds awesome.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

The mix is pretty good. I will say tho that the sweating is really driving me crazy. For those who plan on running it make sure you have plenty of towels handy. With the inconsistant sleep I've had to revert to taking naps during the day so no matter what I am sweating at night or day.

Gains tho- unmatched at 5000 cals for me so far. I may run a low calorie cycle in the future- couldn't imagine how I would react to 22-2500 cals while running the mix.
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Okay so- I'm done. I have officially thrown in the sweaty towel- I am stopping my andromix and never looking back. I know it may seem sudden but my sleep and recovery is in danger and I really can't mess with that.

The sleep sweats are just absolutely insane. It's been about 9 days now that I've had less than a couple hours of horrible sleep due to the severity of the sweats. I didn't want to have to do this but my sanity and my body are in desperate need of repair. I honestly don't know how anyone can go through that and be fine with it. I don't care how good the results are in the gym it's simply not worth it to me. 2 hours of horrible sleep a night is a big no go for me.

To finish off- I am discontinuing my use of andromix ( 2 vials left and no idea what to do with them) and I am going to finish out the remainding weeks with 500mg EW of test cyp.

Don't let my experience here discourage anyone from trying out the mix- everyone reacts differently. I did have great results in the gym, the gains are incredible.

-Nature

Comment

Question for experienced Tren Ace users- about how long after discontinued use of tren do the sides clear up? ( seems like I am sweating even more now...ugh)

Sorry- I'm just really losing my mind over here. I havnt slept in a very long time. Extremely debilitating.

Comment

Hey mate,

sorry to hear that you have to stop the cycle.
                  Try to get some 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan (amino acid) to get some sleep in.
                  Try to stop eating carbs 2 hours before bedtime and lower your train intensity to about 60-70% 1RM.
                  Maybe you can trick your IGF-1 production and you'll slow your metabolism down a bit, so its bearable.

For the abscesses, mine was gone after 1 week of 2x500mg Keflex ED, but the Keflex was fucking me up (maybe your antibtiotics doing it the same way?).
                  To make sure the abscess is completly gone, try to get some Ichtholan (Ammoniumbituminosulfonat dont know if its only avaible in germany ? ). Its a black ointment, which smells like a new street. It pulls out all kinds off inflammation.

Comment

Nature that sucks brother. Is it really that bad?
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

It's a great compound regardless and I don't want to discourage anyone from tryin it but for me- I couldn't mentally get over the sleepless nights. The sweating was and is still too much for me. I need my sleep and without it I am falling behind on everything. I believe if I were to have stuck it out I may have seen some more gain obviously but 2 hours a night waking up every few mins to dry off just become too miserable and too debilitating. It not like is sweat one night and get a couple hours and then the next sleep fine- it's none stop and everyday seemed to get worse so, had to shut it down! I will finish off with test only over the remainder of the cycle and am planning on taking a few months off.

We all react different guys so if ya got it- pin it! If you don't have it- try it out!

-Nature

Comment

Well I am going to run 10-12 weeks in June or so. Will see how it goes.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I feel your pain Nature. I ran Tren E last year for 10 weeks and didnt sleep for it seems the last 5-6 weeks. Even breathing was making me sweat like a whore in church. I dont think I will try anything with Tren in it for a long time. The stuff works awesome but just not worth all the sides. By the 3rd week without sleep I was going out of my mind. Didnt feel very tired but would have given anything for just one night of sleep and not soak the bed. My girl at the time was fed up with it also. Powerful stuff for me and I have been going gear for many, many years..

Comment

After about 4 days off the mix my sweating started going down and day 5 was money. All weekend I have been sleeping like a bear and ended up taking 3 days off to recover from the sleep loss. My body just wouldn't get out of bed and I'm okay with that. Went into the gym yesterday and killed legs and chest. Strength is still where it should be. I havnt noticed a dramatic decrease in size or strength- weight is actually going up. Bloat is back but it's not bad really- only at night but then reduces back down by morning.

Currently running 500mg GP Test C EW, .5mg Jintani Adex EOD, 25mg Jintani Dbol ED for the last 5 weeks.

208.2lbs and 8.7%bf

-Nature

Comment

wow, that sucks you had to stop andromix. My sweats were bad with tren e, but not that bad with tren a. It wasnt as bad as your experience i guess. I sweat really bad but my sleep wasnt effected at all, i always sleep like a bear.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wish that was the case with me man- I would have loved to stay with the mix but without sleep it was a no go. I wish I didn't mind the sweat but it honestly drove me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X