Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

31 year old noob needs some advice please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 year old noob needs some advice please!!!

I'm 31years old, 5'9" and about 190/200lbs (15stone) I have been training for about 18 months and am not noticing any gains anymore, my weight has stuck and so has my strength as my 1 rep max is about 140kg on flat bench. I have decided to order myself some gear from geneza. It's a tren/test stack, firstly I have been told a lot of bad things about ordering online and secondly do I need to run an anti estrogen with the cycle? your advice would be gratefully accepted, thanks.

glad to see that you are committed to make a change but i ma huge on diet that brings me to my main point, you havenèt mentioned anything abt diet and that is first place of advice, you can get gains just of test, hell anyone can get gains off test but the hard part is clean gain and those are hard to keep and even harder to maintain. Then the age factor etc etc.

Donèt wanna blow your bubble but right diet with proper training quality gear and consistences (with geneza you got quality gear covered) rest factors are on you and its a long process thats the last thing to keep in mind.

Comment

If your diet doesn't change you wont go anywhere! 18 months is nothing, you still have no idea how your body reacts to anything, diet, training or gear. My guess is that you haven't upped your calories enough and your eating the same and that hasn't change. Save your gear and just add some more calories to your diet and YOU WILL add size and strength, just keep it clean, train hard and do cardio. Tren for a first cycles is going to be tough for you, Tren is usually not even attempted until you have at lest 8-12 cycles under your belt, sides can be crazy!
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thanks very much for your advice, to be honest I think it's just me being lazy, I mean I train hard, very hard, but I haven't been very strict with myself. I mean I could do a lot more really instead of getting straight on the juice. The story is this, 2 years ago I didn't train and used to do various drugs but I got sent to prison in England and started to train and really started to love it, My diet was good, I could only train 4 x a week an hour a time but in that time I did a lot and pushed hard. I went from being a 10 stone skinny lad who could barely lift the bar into a 15 stone lump who could press 140kg and deadlift 220kg which was really good for 18 months of training. Since being released I have no set diet and only take protein shakes 2-3 times a day, I do no cv except walking the dog, I have lost a little size and strength and that is why I wanted to jump on the juice because I thought that might give me a kick up the arse once I started noticing the gains. I train 4-5 times a week but I never seem to get time to take care of all the important things, I really appreciate your help and would love to hear back, cheers.

Comment

because I have spent a couple of years in jail I have missed out on all the little things in life and have become lazy and said I would sort it out in the new year but I've decided I want to get serious and sort it out now, so any advice on diet and cv that I can do before after or between training days would be great, thanks.

Comment

also if I was going to use gear what would you suggest a first timer would use? i'm not into the water look just good solid hard gains and strength, thanks.

Comment

test alone usually test e is a good choice for first cycle and get ur calories in, you won't believe what diet alone can do. TRAIN, EAT, EAT, EAT and sleep lol

Comment

would I have to run an anti estrogen with my first cycle of test e on its own?

Comment

Working...
                X