Another F*&King Noob Here! Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another F*&King Noob Here! Help Please

Hi my names Brandon. I have been in sports my entire life and started lifting for sports when I was 14. I played high school football and was in the gym alot. While in college I was lucky to make it to the gym 4 times a week at best. I started working full time and and stopped going to the gym all together. I gained 25lbs of fat, weighting in @ a chubby 205. Disappointed with my physique I dieted for a month and got down to 170lbs. I'm back in the gym almost every night. I have only ever used powder supplements to aid in my routine.

I'm Currently 25 years old 6'1" 185lbs. Not Fat Not Cut. I currently eat 1-3 times per day.

My goal is to gain some solid muscle and lean out. I want real gains that won't disappear as quickly as they came. I don't have a certain weight or BFP I have to hit. Maybe get up to 200lbs by way of muscle gain.
    I want to Be strong, fit and healthy.(Like THE HULK)

I have been trying to do my homework on the "gear"

I have been Looking at:

Naps Side Free quality gains Stack
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg Primobolan per week. 2x per week. ( Ex: Sun & Wed)
    Weeks 1-10: 40mgs GP Oxan per day

Here are my questions:

Is this saying to take 400mg 2x per week or 200mg 2x per week.

Should I add a TEST with this stack for the primobolan? IF so any recommendations?

Should I scrap this stack and stick with naps beginner stacks?

Should I start on a beginner cut or bulk Cycle? Is it better to bulk and cut after?

Should or can I still use a pre-workout drink or post-workout drink or liquid protein? stick with chicken?

Diet? Should I eat more while on a cycle? Does it have to be 6 a day Why/Whynot?
    (I could fit 5 small meals in a day but 6 will be hard)

When I start a beginner cycle should I be lifting every second that I can? rest?live in the gym?

When I finish my beginner cycle how long should I cycle off for does this change my gym routine?

I appreciate any feedback I'm sorry its so long

If you're going to run a cycle then all you need as far as gear is 500mg's of test for 12 weeks. That will do more for you than you could imagine. Keep it simple for your first time out. If you wanted to add something to it then add in a oral kickstart for the first 4-6 weeks depending on the oral. The main thing to keep in mind is that gear isn't a quick fix. You're not going to blow up like the hulk anytime soon no matter what you run because gear isn't magical. It takes years of hard work and clean eating not just a needle in the ass or a pill in the stomach to blow up. This is a marathon. Start slow and pace yourself with the gear. One thing most people don't seem to comprehend is you don't grow just from the gear or even from in the gym you grow in the kitchen. Your diet will dictate your gains. If you want to put on weight you've got to eat like a beast but eat clean. If you want to cut then you've got to adjust your diet accordingly to obtain your goals. Most of us train for years and hit a genetic wall before we add gear to the mix. Once you get everything your body will allow then take the next step.
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 09-28-2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, trust me I'm not trying to rush into using this stuff and I understand it's not magic

Comment

Everything you're asking for is what we all ask for. It just doesn't work that way though, the media has jacked up steroids so badly that everyone thinks that if you take them once, you'll look like a pro BBer. It's just not true and NO way this will happen to anyone, even if you have the best genetics in the world. We all have to start some where and bust our asses to get to where we would like to be, where ever that may be! Be prepared to take your time and gain quality muscle and you will reach your goal, but set short term goals that you know you'll be able to reach. This is the best way to reach a long term goal or where you think you would like to be. Do as much learning and research as you can before starting on your journey with AAS, you will be a lot better off with as much knowledge as possible.
        Good luck brother!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          Everything you're asking for is what we all ask for. It just doesn't work that way though, the media has jacked up steroids so badly that everyone thinks that if you take them once, you'll look like a pro BBer. It's just not true and NO way this will happen to anyone, even if you have the best genetics in the world. We all have to start some where and bust our asses to get to where we would like to be, where ever that may be! Be prepared to take your time and gain quality muscle and you will reach your goal, but set short term goals that you know you'll be able to reach. This is the best way to reach a long term goal or where you think you would like to be. Do as much learning and research as you can before starting on your journey with AAS, you will be a lot better off with as much knowledge as possible.
          Good luck brother!
          Thank you I'll keep those short term goals in mind.

Comment

First I want to say welcome to JM. Then I want to agree with what both these guys have said. This takes time and HARD WORK!!

Also I want to push you to go with naps beginners bulk cycle. If you eat right and train hard you will be stoked with your results.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
            X