No announcement yet.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imma check this out tonight on Netflix...thanks..

Comment

watched this Last night, great Doc and lots of good info.....I really felt bad for the wrestler dude..it seems like he just cant be happy no matter what he does....

Comment

the full movie is on torrents for download...

very good film

Comment

I came across these on youtube, very interesting to watch Chris Bell talk about the film. The second clip is very sad, Chris and the dad talk about how Mad Dog passed away a year after the fillm came out.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

nice thanks for sharing..

Comment

I can't believe Mad Dog is dead.. Wow man makes you think aout some shyt!!!
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                I can't believe Mad Dog is dead.. Wow man makes you think aout some shyt!!!
                fucking crazy right??? I couldn't believe it either, that's why I had to post the 3 Q&A vids. So sad, but it seems like Chris and the father knew it was coming or at least had been prepared for it.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                  fucking crazy right??? I couldn't believe it either, that's why I had to post the 3 Q&A vids. So sad, but it seems like Chris and the father knew it was coming or at least had been prepared for it.
                  I kinds had that feeling too, Chris and his father even said it. To bad though man he was a good dude!!! just another guy trying to make it and died in the proccess. Man i felt their pain though bro, it's a sad thing to watch your own son not happy about himself and try so hard to be someone and in the end pass away from stupid ass depakote and what ever the other med was. I think about that all the time, these doctors wanne put me on shyt because they say im too hyper and have all these kind of issues!!! wtf Never will i take any of that shyt, im just a hyper outgoing dude so now they say i have adhd lmao. I just gotta do me and shyt if they seen me on juice i could only imagine in what disorder they would give me next hahahaha. I will never be tired and slow down at all and i will amount to something for my damn son!!!!, and let me tell you these doctors aren't going to kill me too!!!!
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Damn, that's crazy..

Comment

Just live your life the way you want it, bro. I'm always very hyped and busy too. I don't walk through life but I run, I couldn't do it any other way, but who cares, my wife and kids know, thats what i am.

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                      I kinds had that feeling too, Chris and his father even said it. To bad though man he was a good dude!!! just another guy trying to make it and died in the proccess. Man i felt their pain though bro, it's a sad thing to watch your own son not happy about himself and try so hard to be someone and in the end pass away from stupid ass depakote and what ever the other med was. I think about that all the time, these doctors wanne put me on shyt because they say im too hyper and have all these kind of issues!!! wtf Never will i take any of that shyt, im just a hyper outgoing dude so now they say i have adhd lmao. I just gotta do me and shyt if they seen me on juice i could only imagine in what disorder they would give me next hahahaha. I will never be tired and slow down at all and i will amount to something for my damn son!!!!, and let me tell you these doctors aren't going to kill me too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        Just live your life the way you want it, bro. I'm always very hyped and busy too. I don't walk through life but I run, I couldn't do it any other way, but who cares, my wife and kids know, thats what i am.
                        Me too bro i have to keep up with my son somehow right!!! But just wish the doctors understood this is just how we are and not just diagnose us with adhd or some shyt. But all that matters is that my wife my son and myself know im just hyper and hate staying still thats about my only problem which isn't really a bad one at all!!! But thanks for the reply brotha glad to see someone else like me that understands what im talking about. Take care man...

Comment

Working...
                        X