Bigger, Stronger, Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger, Stronger, Faster

this is a must see. if you haven't seen it...well, stop what you're doing...

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 01-01-2011, 10:03 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Great documentary seen it plenty of times very informative

Comment

If any of you guys and girls have netflix u can watch it on there.

Comment

Nice vids! Saw some of them previously. Great document and motivation!
          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Great documentary!! Lots of stuff on the net that was cut out..

Comment

I thought this movie was fantastic.

Comment

Mark Bell is a good guy.

Great post Sam. Everyone shoudl watch this

Comment

I never heard of this movie. Thank you!

Comment

Great documentary iv never seen it b4 it very good lots of info in there!

Comment

Definitely an excellent documentary. I've seen this several times, it's also on Showtime I think.
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ed+scenes&aq=f

Comment

Your the man SAM, thanks again for your informative input. This place wouldn't be the same without people like you...I mean that....no I'm not kissing up......shut up Mbig I can hear you

Comment

I love how he makes it so personal and involves his family...the parents are so typical, have no clue that two of their kids are on juice even though they're both monsters. one is a amateur powerlifter and the other wants to be a professional wrestler, c'mon now. i love how parents can be in total denial or are just that naive
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I just watched the whole thing, every episode. There's a lot of awesome info in there. I also like that Christopher Bell managed to keep a *slightly* neutral standpoint, interviewing people who support and condone steroid use. I also saw a lot of ignorance, particularly in the father whose son committed suicide. I feel for him. I really do. I used to be in the same position as his son, both in the anti-depressants as well as in juice, albeit 5 years separated the 2. My opinion? Put all the depressed kids on steroids! That's about 90 percent joke.

I think i saw the reference to this video in someone else's thread, but I'm glad I watched it. Totally worth the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X