Dosages and Use of DBol with a test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosages and Use of DBol with a test?

Ill start off with saying I'm a newbie, been browsing a sponsor and looking to run the "beginner bulking cycle" : Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

While taking this DBol, is it taken every day? Even days that I'm not training? Also one more quick question, can he use of insulin benefit a cycle greatly?

I'm new to this so a little help would be great, thanks for reading

Forgot to add this, I'm 21 weight of 210, height of 6'3. Clean diet

Comment

Oh your setting your self up for the burn.. Stop what your thinking and put the pin down and step away from the AAS son. If I got to tell you why then you have not been reading enough
      Time Bandit
      Last edited by Time Bandit; 09-16-2013, 08:51 PM.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hey sorry to be the bear of bad news but at only 21 you should have plunty of testosterone in your system just eat allot and train hard iam never big on someone wanting to use at a young age when u have testosterone flowing! But not that we can hold you back. I wouldnt run insulin especially at beginner level that cycle set up perfectly for a beginner. Whats your goals? Bf% if you want to bulk you need to eat plunty of protien and carbs (good carbs) yeah take the dbol every day for 4 weeks. You need to do more research on everthing but everyone on here will tell you your to young but iant here to tell ya what to do.

Comment

Time bandit totally right

Comment

I agree with TB 100%. However since you will probably do it anyways I want to help you all I can.

First thing forget about insulin bro. Period!!

The cycle you have laid out is a good one! Now as to the dbol question. Yes you take it everyday for the 4 weeks. I took mine one hour before I went to the gym. On the days I did not train I split it up throughout the day.

If you want to get big you got to eat! Don't worry to much about fat. It is welcome during a bulk. If you do cardio at least 3 times a week you can keep it under control pretty good. Now back to eating. Get a shovel and get busy. Eat everything in site. But not cake, cookies, and that kind of trash. But real food. You will need 4000-5000 calories a day. You will be amazed at how you will blow up!

Good luck!
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Agreed , too young. Do you even know what your current levels are ,they should be great! Do some research on the net about your age and using " T " I think you will be very surprised. Not telling you what to do but listen to what TB and what these guys are saying and at least check it out first. Just my 3 cents worth. Good luck!
              "" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself ""

Comment

@AJ214, these guys all make great points, we're not here to be your father, but we would hope you understand that you really are to young at this point. You need to train hard and have a good diet plan. You WILL succeed and reach your short term goals, I have no doubt you can get this!!!!

If you choose to use AAS then please read as much as you can and educate yourself so you know what, how much and when to do the things needed to keep yourself safe!!!!! Good luck brother.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Insulin is one of the few things that if you screw it up, you die. No take backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                    Oh your setting your self up for the burn.. Stop what your thinking and put the pin down and step away from the AAS son. If I got to tell you why then you have not been reading enough
                    We need a like button for posts like this
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thank you guys, I appreciate you reading this and helping me out, I've been doing research but apparently not enough. I'm not just one not reach out and ask questions and I need to know everything there is before I do it ya know? Thank you all again for the input

Comment

21 is way to young kid to b cycling do more research and Learn

Comment

Working...
                        X