No announcement yet.

Road To Adonis: cycle 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother you need to stop this cycle whenever you had planned. Do your PCT and give your body time to recover. You do not want to burn out a good thing. It is after PCT

that you will learn how much from your cycle you got to keep. It is part of the game.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

hell yeah bro, I am on week 5 of a 12 week cycle of test cyp. everytime I hit the gym I cant hardly even tell that that's me in the mirror!!!! totally speechless. you'll love the hell out of it!!!! same cylcle as you....minus the dbol. next time i'll probably do that but wanted to keep this cycle simple as its my first one....good luck! to BOTH of us lol
      FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
      paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        Brother you need to stop this cycle whenever you had planned. Do your PCT and give your body time to recover. You do not want to burn out a good thing. It is after PCT

that you will learn how much from your cycle you got to keep. It is part of the game.
        I'm with ya, Big. Definitely gonna run this the full duration! I jumped the gun a bit in my last post. Basically wanted to get some info on Clen & T3 that I couldn't seem to find in the forums simply because I'm placing an order for a future cycle good lookin out though, my friend!! Thank you!!
        STAY GOLD

Comment

Also a very solid advice, dude..
          STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE: 3 weeks in - 6th pin

Definitely feeling good! Strength is up, though my shoulder injury is holding me back in pushing more weight in certain exercises. Sucks bad. I know I could do so much more if I didn't have that pain. Fuck! Still no sides to speak of other than the night sweats. No acne - BP checks out fine. Basically zero PIP so that's in check. Sex drive = UP!! Wow. Loving that! Appetite = UP. Living that! Haha.

So far so good, guys! Quality gear for sure.
            STAY GOLD

Comment

Man this stack is pretty damn sweet fellas! I went out with some friends last night and felt like a beast. Loved that! Muscles have been rock hard! People definitely commenting on my new size which makes me feel awesome obviously very very very pleased! No sides except a little bloated now and then, but that could be a carb and / or sodium issue on my part. All in all - feelin good
              STAY GOLD

Comment

WHEEEEEEW WEEEEEE!!!!! Today's lift was just plain sick! Strength and control waaay up. Focus and drive were nuts. And I have NEVER EVER felt a pump like I did today. It was borderline scary and here I am 3 hours later....still pumped. Crazy, guys....crazy
                STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE: injection #8 week 4 - last week on dbol (3 days left)

I gotta say that 4 to 5 years of training all natural was / is one of the best decisions I ever made for my training. As I get older (and hopefully wiser I completely understand why the veterans in this game ALWAYS tell the youngsters and noobs to training to hold off on AAS. It really hit me today during my back training session.

I realized how hard a person can actually push themselves passed what they are naturally capable of. If I didn't have that natural experience I could VERY EASILY injure myself - badly. Gotta know those natural limits and then be able to recognize how much harder you can go on AAS then use your logic to tell when you've had enough sometimes.

Very interesting experience for me today.. This isn't to say I haven't ran a few cycles in the past, because I have. But now I'm smarter and I see the real benefits to that
                  STAY GOLD

Comment

Sounding good bro. Keep it up. Feels awesome by the way right.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Thanks for chiming in, Bigpa appreciated, man. Yep - feels so great, dude. Feels extra good knowing I'm being smarter this time around. Very important. Feeling strong and lookin strong. Quite a few compliments in and out of the gym lately. Gotta love that!
                      STAY GOLD

Comment

progress pic

Weighed in at 198lbs yesterday - this is a progress pic from right before I left for the gym.
                        Attached Files
                        STAY GOLD

Comment

10/15/13 - well today was the day, guys. I was actually asked the question.

Guy at gym: "man, what have you been taking?"

My reply: "I've been taking these weights and lifting them up and down"

Put my headphones back in and resumed training

BTW - weighed in a 204.4 lbs as of this morning. Feeling stellar. Other than I've been getting drowsy lately. I added some more fiber to my diet and that has helped with the bloating I'd been experiencing. Also up'd my adex from e3d to eod.
                          STAY GOLD

Comment

Thats got to be the best reply I have ever heard! Great post.

Comment

6 weeks in. Still feelin good, guys! Nice strength. Slight acne but manageable for now. Libido is outta fucking control!!!! Wow!!! Hahahaha - good stuff!
                              STAY GOLD

Comment

Way to go brother, making some serious gains!
                                If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X