• Road To Adonis: cycle 1

Started my cycle today!

Just pinned - right glute - slight PIP

I'm running "beginners bulk cycle"

10 week cycle:
    500mg's test cyp per week (2 X 250mg pins per week) throughout
    40mg's methan 10 ED for first 4 weeks
    .5mg's adex E3D to start

about to take my dbol and pre-workout and head off to train.

current body:
    height 6'2"
    weight 179lbs
    shoulders 49.5"
    chest 44"
    waist 32.5"
    arms 14.25
    thigh 22.5"
    calves 14"

goal body:
    height 6'2"
    weight 195 - 200lbs
    shoulders 53.5"
    chest 44 - 45"
    waist 33.08"
    arms 16"
    thigh 25"
    calves 16"

whether or not I hit my goal on THIS cycle alone is irrelevant. I've been working out since my early twenties, but I've only been TRAINING for about 4 years. Have ran 2 "test only" cycles in the past and 1 cycle stacked with winstrol. I ran such a low dose of test back then that I hardly noticed the effects I desired. So...I wanna stay simple and hit the right dosages to make the changes I desire. I'm 36 years old so I have a feeling I'm gonna feel this one

thanks for reading, and all respectable advice and motivation will be well received!

to the journey!
    STAY GOLD

Go get it bro! Make sure you are eating enough, to put on 20 lbs you will have to eat like a 200 lb guy!

I will be following along.
    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Thanks, Herc! Good call - will definitely be eating as such
      STAY GOLD

Comment

good luck GET JACKED!

Comment

Originally posted by streetglide20 View Post
          good luck GET JACKED!
          Right on, Street! Thanks, bro!
          STAY GOLD

Comment

Good luck Bro!!!!
            [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Thanks, Beezo!! Appreciate it, my man!
              STAY GOLD

Comment

You eat right and train hard and you will love this cycle! And don't worry about fat. Get a shovel and start eating!
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                  You eat right and train hard and you will love this cycle! And don't worry about fat. Get a shovel and start eating!
                  Great to hear, bro! Thanks for chiming in. I don't think I'll be able to find a big enough shovel! I've been killin it question: I've heard many opinions so far but would like some clarity. Should I be taking the dbol ED even on NON training days? I have been....thoughts?? Thanks, guys
                  STAY GOLD

Comment

***also - dosing the dbol - 40mgs at once or spread it out throughout the day?? Concerns with the half life...
                    STAY GOLD

Comment

get man GET IT! I am on roughly the same cycle minus the dbol. started about a week ago! good luck to both of us!!!!
                      FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
                      paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by sponaugle13 View Post
                        get man GET IT! I am on roughly the same cycle minus the dbol. started about a week ago! good luck to both of us!!!!
                        Awesome, buddy! Good luck - kill it!
                        STAY GOLD

Comment

I have been looking at the same cycle, looking to buy it and run it soon, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress

Comment

Originally posted by AJ214 View Post
                            I have been looking at the same cycle, looking to buy it and run it soon, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress
                            Very cool, AJ! Will post before pic soon
                            STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE:

Day 3:

Today was chest day. Usually a great day, right?! Ha. Unfortunately I tweaked my AC joint in my shoulder on Friday so the pain REALLY held me back today. I was literally doing incline DB press with 40's which is about half my normal weight and still very painful. So I decided to go very high reps on every lift and focus on mind/muscle connection. It worked, but that pain really brought me down. Fuck!

Starting my rehab TODAY! I'm hoping I can beat this very quickly since I did the same thing to my other shoulder a few years back. Anyway - Starting to experience the dbol effect today. Felt very strong! So my strength and my injury were at odds overall. Weird day.

Healing wishes are welcome ha

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow - LEG DAY! Rest this shoulder a bit while actually being able to USE this new found strength!
                              STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X