Shoulders 51.5"
      Chest 46"
      Waist 33.5
      Arms 15.25"
      Thigh 23.5"
      Calves 14.5"
      STAY GOLD

Comment

Have you been gaining much fat? what is your AI schedule?
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

.5 EOD, Nature. I would like to lean out.
          STAY GOLD

Comment

I have some drol coming for my next cycle. I think I'm going strait test 750 and drol. I miss test only cycles my last 3 have been 2-3 extra compounds. Looking fwd to becoming a fat ass and eating everything in site.
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Starting week 8 today:

Still feeling pretty good. Not as awesome as I did when I was still on dbol too, but that's to be expected damn acne on my shoulders and back!! I think I may have started to calm it down with some neutrogena body wash and spray. Changing sheets every other night and stopped using body lotion.

Started using helios 3 days ago on some stubborn spots. Diet is getting better and better. I've been carb cycling on a 3 day cycle. I really wanted to experiment with a "lean bulk" during this cycle. Minimal fat gain - optimal muscle growth. I did it once without gear so I wanted to see what I could do while ON. It's been good, guys

2 more weeks - maybe 3. Going on vacation in December. I may run 3 more weeks so I can start PCT when I return home on schedule.

Thoughts on doing my last week with SUST 270 since I won't have enough CYP 250 to run an extra week and sust is all I have left after that...

Thanks, fellas!! Hope you're all doing fucking amazing!!
              STAY GOLD

Comment

It will not hurt you to use the sust brother.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                  It will not hurt you to use the sust brother.
                  Thanks for the reply, buddy. Good to know.
                  STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ADONIS View Post
                    Starting week 8 today:

Still feeling pretty good. Not as awesome as I did when I was still on dbol too, but that's to be expected damn acne on my shoulders and back!! I think I may have started to calm it down with some neutrogena body wash and spray. Changing sheets every other night and stopped using body lotion.

Started using helios 3 days ago on some stubborn spots. Diet is getting better and better. I've been carb cycling on a 3 day cycle. I really wanted to experiment with a "lean bulk" during this cycle. Minimal fat gain - optimal muscle growth. I did it once without gear so I wanted to see what I could do while ON. It's been good, guys

2 more weeks - maybe 3. Going on vacation in December. I may run 3 more weeks so I can start PCT when I return home on schedule.

Thoughts on doing my last week with SUST 270 since I won't have enough CYP 250 to run an extra week and sust is all I have left after that...

Thanks, fellas!! Hope you're all doing fucking amazing!!
                    Yeah. acne is a normal problem to have when on cycle. However, using lotion on your skin is just plain stupid. It will just hold the oil in your skin and clog up pores making everything worse. Even sunscreen will give me acne on cycle.

Other than that....Looks like everything is going great for you, congrats on running a successful cycle.
                    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Right on, Herc. Yeah, man - lotion had to go. Makes sense
                      STAY GOLD

Comment

hell yeah adonis! Iam on week 10 of GP test cyp 500mgs a week. freakin LOVE it, YOU WILL TOO!!!! best of luck bro!!!!
                        FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
                        paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Comment

Well I ended up running this 10 week cycle for 12 weeks instead. This will be my last week. I gotta say this cycle has been nothing but great. Very little sides to speak of - solid gains in all areas. Started at 178lbs and as if this morning I'm at 210. Switched over to sust 270 (540mg's week) for my last three weeks simply because I ran out of Cyp 250. Also started winstrol orals at 50mg's per day 3 weeks ago. Have maintained weight and measurements so far. Really looking forward to having a successful run at my PCT this time - really wanna keep what I've earned here. After full recovery I'm probably gonna allow myself some time to ride on my own test for a bit before I hit another cycle. I already have my gear for the next run so I'll have to exercise patience

All in all - GREAT run, fellas. Thanks for all your help and for checking in on me. This really is an awesome resource and a great community. Thanks again, brothers!!
                          STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X