Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 week tren/eq cycle

20 WEEK TREN/EQ CYCLE
    (test prop/tren/eq)-(test prop/test enath/eq)-(test enath/eq)

Need advice if I'm switching over correct and if i can mix them like I'm displaying.

Age21 Weight 235lb Body-Fat 15% Height 5 11' Athletic Body Type

2.5mg EOD GP Letrozole or .5mg GP Anastrozole per day(not sure yet)

Test prop 1ml ED
    Tren ace .5ml ED
    EQ enath .3ml ED
    - 12.6 ml combo for 1-8 weeks

Then

Test prop 1 ml 3x week
    Test enath 1ml 3x week
    EQ enath 1ml 2x week
    -8ml combo for 8-10 weeks

Then

Test enath 1ml 3x week
    EQ enath 1ml 3x week
    -6ml combo for 10-20 weeks

Followed by a pct looks like this:

Weeks 1-4 40mg GP Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

Thats a lot of gear for someone your age. Not sure how many cycles you have done already but damn thats way to much. That cycle is for someone who has been doing gear for at least 10 years. You may want to rethink all that and start out slow. Just my opinion.

Comment

If you start at that age, you could be doing more harm to yourself. At 21 you don't need gear, you may want to wait. Most of us here would agree that you shouldn't start until your 25yo. You have enough Test in your body to accomplish your short term.goals
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I wouldn't recommend a 20 week cycle of the same compounds I would throw test in there and do for weeks 1-10 test and eq and weeks 11-20 test tren . The reasons for not cycling the same compounds for so long is that your receptors are going to get flooded and your results will hit a wall at around week 12 at which point if u want to keep the ball rolling your going to need something new. And your also very young so I would say switch out the tren for deca .

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          If you start at that age, you could be doing more harm to yourself. At 21 you don't need gear, you may want to wait. Most of us here would agree that you shouldn't start until your 25yo. You have enough Test in your body to accomplish your short term.goals
          Bingo. Reach your maximum potential naturally, then think about gear. That cycle u have laid out is wayyy to much for someone with little experience like yourself
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

this cycle is a complete mess to begin with..i dont care if you have years of experience...this is a classic example of trying to reinvent the wheel..why would you mix the long and short esters so deep into your cycle? dial it was down...at your age test alone will work wonders for you....1-2ml of sustanon or test E will be plenty...i wont tell anyone what to do or what not to do because you will do what you want anyway...but trust me, if you run cycles like this now, by your 10th-15th cycle you are going to need a shopping cart of shit to get gains..this would be a waste of money right now
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
            X