Couple of simple questions by a noob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MZfreaky View Post
    Thank you guys for your support, yes I will definitely follow up with advises about diet and nutrition as well in couple of days or so. And for Time Bandit, pleased to meet you as well, unfortunately you are located in NC so yea :P
    Now I know why he has brains.. He's a fellow NY'er... Once again I like this kid. And yes.. Ill take one cycle every Christmas. You can come by my house any time.
    LMAO!
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

This is hilarious, well Im a college student as you can figure from my age. I do drive a very nice car (possibly only 3 other cars on campus like mine) that is provided to me by my parents as long everything else. I will be starting a job soon, however my parents aren't a fan of me being distracted by job - they would prefer that I would perform academically well and enjoy my age as well (within logical limits of course). As for the cycle (Time Bandit), we could arrange something I guess around Christmas if all goes well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MZfreaky View Post
        This is hilarious, well Im a college student as you can figure from my age. I do drive a very nice car (possibly only 3 other cars on campus like mine) that is provided to me by my parents as long everything else. I will be starting a job soon, however my parents aren't a fan of me being distracted by job - they would prefer that I would perform academically well and enjoy my age as well (within logical limits of course). As for the cycle (Time Bandit), we could arrange something I guess around Christmas if all goes well with me.
        Hmmmmmmmmmm... Funny thing here. I my daughter in starting out next year at Chapel Hill. She is going for MD. Will see you Christmas
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

19 years old shit ur a kid full of testosterone hit the weights hard get on a good diet u will get there throw in some creatine and protein

Comment

Working...
          X