X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKTROPIN HGH kits by Saienke Biopharmaceuticals

Who has try and results?

I would love to use GH one day. Just dont know enough about it all
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i have heard the legit ones are very strong...i wish i could afford it at the moment
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Thanks friends

Comment

i have not used thanks, but i have heard good things. i'm using hyge and think its the best gh i've used. i've heard a few guys rate in order of quality (assuming you're getting real gh) 1. hyges 2. rips 3. thanks.

ds222, i was thinking...i dont think that a lower dose of GH is really that expensive. i mean its all relative to how much money you have but if you have a few bucks left over to spend on things, realistically, i feel that even 3iu can be beneficial in a diet to help with fat loss and preserve muscle. and i think that long term, 3iu would help with additional mass too. not crazy steroid like growth, but good quality while staying lean. i used 2iu of basic blue tops for about 10 months, a few yrs back, through a prep and then continued on through the next off season before i ran out and had to many bills to get a bunch more at once. i was happy that i hardly got fat at all while growing new muscle on my gear cycles. buy the next years show, i started my diet very lean. hard to put an exact number on how much it helped me grow but if i can stay lean eating more, i can grow more. starting out can be the only problem is getting it all at once. if you can get some cash together to make the initial investment, or get a couple kits to start and then a couple more later, it'll only break down to several dollars a day. if cost is an issue, you can do the 5 on, 2 off. with our sponsor, that could be as cheap as $3 day
          sam1976
          Last edited by sam1976; 08-30-2013, 02:46 AM.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

good amswer sam 1976 yes 3 ui long time is good, but speak with est bodybuilder and he said if you have chinese gh take 5 ui a day to be sure to take 3 ui because sometimes underdosed.For me I take jintropin and hygetropin some years ago and I was happy and win a lot of contest, but now impossible to find and to know if they are good.
            but yes with little gh long time good results
            bea

Comment

They were good when they were around, but shop had closed and no more thanktropins..

Comment

Working...
              X