Uncle Nappy problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Nappy problems

I have tried several dif times to get a hold of nappy. TeamNaps rep, customer support, tickets and all. Wondering if anyone else out there had a problem getting their gear or if nappy really helped you out when shit got messed up.
    Also, im fairly new to this forum, read a lot on it, never posted.
    Any help would be great.

Give it time. Uncal will take care of you. Just be patient.

And I would keep it all on the down low and no need to post any more.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

thanks man. Im just running out of options. I hope you are right about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cgilbraith View Post
        thanks man. Im just running out of options. I hope you are right about it.
        You'll be ok, some times things can go a little slow, but they'll come through, they ALWAYS do.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Yea, it sounds like you are in a pinch... It sucks, but I stay at least 120 days ahead at any given time...
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

UPDATE: I sat on the online help/chat center with a person for 5 hours. the last message i got from her was at 21 min into the chat. I just sat on there to see if she would ever respond, after 5 hours, i got bored so i logged off. I pm'd the rep on here about 5 days ago and no response. I know that they are probably a lil busy, but damn.

Comment

UPDATE: I sat on the online help/chat center with a person for 5 hours. the last message i got from her was at 21 min into the chat. I just sat on there to see if she would ever respond, after 5 hours, i got bored so i logged off. I pm'd the rep on here about 5 days ago and no response. I know that they are probably a lil busy, but damn.
              Did you check your Spam Box hard to believe you haven't got any respond I prefer speaking to the Customer Support late afternoon they seems to have there shit together with a fast reply,,,,

Comment

Hey no wonder I couldn't get through. Chill out and stop locking up the live support. Naps will handle it!!
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yeah checked my spam box, it comes thru regular email. I have sent 4 tickets and keep getting shit on. The online service will ask for my order number, then never get back to me. One guy keeps replying to my tickets and reallllllly doesnt seem to want to help me. "its not our problem. Thanks" Everyone says itll be all good, but honestly, nothing seems to be all good at all so far

Comment

Listen, Bros... I know you are anxious to get your stuff and can get frustrating waiting. I assure you with 110% confidence that you WILL get your products. I guarantee that! Please be patient if you are waiting and don't get on various forums giving details and making anything more than it is. In reality, that won't change anything either. Aside from contacting Customer Support.

Hang in there. Know you are in great hands. I'd rather wait a bit longer and get HIGH QUALITY products. Trust me, I've been in this game for several years and I'm fully committed to Naps and his products. Nobody stays in this business for as long as he has unless you have QUALITY PRODUCTS AND PRICING.

I've read some posts in regards to "once they had my money..." Wherever that statement was leading, it's wrong. Naps is a very honest and does a lot for his customers. Believe me when I say this!

If you want to PM me for some reassurance, that's fine.

To those that are waiting, please do not go off the handle and come on here to blast Naps. That's not going to fly. Be respectful, discrete, and patient. I promise the rest will work out!

Thank you !!
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                    X