Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintani Labs

Hello JM

Can anyone vouch for Jintani laps on naps? Lets hear your review if so. Thanks.

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I'll be able to shortly. I have hopes that because they are new to naps that they'll dose the gear"right" to help build a customer base. So with the sale going on I figured to go ahead and take the plunge. I'll be sure to come here and leave you guys some accurate reviews and not just the G2G BS!

Comment

I am using their Winstrol and Anastrozole right now. Seems to be working fine. Had to bump up the Anastrozole to 1 mg per day to keep sides down but the Winstrol is really doing its job. Massive pumps and dropping bodyfat.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for the reply fellas. I believe its worth a shot to try some prop and winny. Faith2002- what dose are you on for winny? Thanks in advance.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Im using 50 mgs per day. 30mgs first thing in the am 45 minutes before workout and then 20 mgs around 6 hours later. Seems to be enough for me.

Comment

Thanks for the post.
            [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

JT is good product line

Comment

Have any one heard of hkbiofactory.com . And are they legit.

Comment

Im having a HUGE issue with Jintani right now.. NO live support and no way to contact admin of site. 50pc order got popped in customs in LA and Jintani arent helping.. do that math..

Comment

Propio works normal, but tren acetate its awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

My buddy is running jintani test deca and debol seems to b very quality gear once again thanx Naps

Comment

tren ace of jintani its awesome
                        sigpic

Comment

Heres my thoughts...WAAAAAAY UNDER DOSED OR FAKE...!!! I ordered straight from Jintani...... Ive been running 1000mg test e, 500mg deca and 3 tabs of A bombs weekly for 6 weeks now and only put on 7 lbs. my diet is on point and I once again have my trainer with me. I competed 3 times this year placing 2nd in my class based on height( new rules I guess)and ran other gear to get to that point with better results obviously.... anyway, now im "bulking" for next year and this is bullshit. change is good but this is rediculous, Ill never order again from Jintani... Thanks for the fast service though if any of you Jintani reps have read this... good luck bros.
                          "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                            Heres my thoughts...WAAAAAAY UNDER DOSED OR FAKE...!!! I ordered straight from Jintani...... Ive been running 1000mg test e, 500mg deca and 3 tabs of A bombs weekly for 6 weeks now and only put on 7 lbs. my diet is on point and I once again have my trainer with me. I competed 3 times this year placing 2nd in my class based on height( new rules I guess)and ran other gear to get to that point with better results obviously.... anyway, now im "bulking" for next year and this is bullshit. change is good but this is rediculous, Ill never order again from Jintani... Thanks for the fast service though if any of you Jintani reps have read this... good luck bros.
                            Do yo have blood work to back this up?
                            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                              Do yo have blood work to back this up?
                              I agree blood work brother. If I see low numbers with doses like that I will be a believer.
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X