Steroid for first timer, 40 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid for first timer, 40 years old

What steroid and/or testosterone and/or combination is best for a middle aged first time user?
    I have worked out and stayed active all my life, but I am now having a hard time maintaining a muscular build and losing fat. My energy is also worsened and my sex drive is almost zero. I am 40 years old and it hit me all of the sudden over the past year. I want a steroid/testosterone/combo option that is ORAL only. I hate shots. I also want something that has little or no side effects. I definitely dont want to lose the hair on my head.
    I am frustrated with the COST and the WAIT of seeking options through a doctor. The last doctor's office I called wanted $300 for a consultation and t-test, and approx. 200 a month for testosterone treatments...
    Help, please. I dont want to get fat and old. I want something to help me build muscle, lose fat, increase my energy, improve my sex life, and not make my hair fall out or harm my skin. Whats my best option??

Welcome to the club!

You may explore other options, but in the end of the day you're gonna want to learn to give yourself an injection. It's really not that bad. Look on Utube for video instructions for injecting and sterile procedure. There's a reason why injecting IM is the preferred method of delivery. Inside the muscle (as opposed to creams or gels which sit on the skin) Test releases slowly and evenly. Hormone levels remain stable. Orals are liver toxic, injected Test is not.
    Bite the bullit, you'll have to do it eventually, anyway. Start with a simple cycle of GP Test E from Naps. 500ml/wk for ten weeks followed by PCT. This will change your life. Naps also sells a complete starter cycles with everything you need. That's what I did. Naps even sells needles/syringes if you can't buy them anywhere else.
    I'm 52... I lost my marriage due to declining test. Now I have a new lease on life- a renewed body, mind, and spirit! I'll never go back.
    You know what you have to do... Just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hrnyfckr View Post
      You may explore other options, but in the end of the day you're gonna want to learn to give yourself an injection. It's really not that bad. Look on Utube for video instructions for injecting and sterile procedure. There's a reason why injecting IM is the preferred method of delivery. Inside the muscle (as opposed to creams or gels which sit on the skin) Test releases slowly and evenly. Hormone levels remain stable. Orals are liver toxic, injected Test is not.
      Bite the bullit, you'll have to do it eventually, anyway. Start with a simple cycle of GP Test E from Naps. 500ml/wk for ten weeks followed by PCT. This will change your life. Naps also sells a complete starter cycles with everything you need. That's what I did. Naps even sells needles/syringes if you can't buy them anywhere else.
      I'm 52... I lost my marriage due to declining test. Now I have a new lease on life- a renewed body, mind, and spirit! I'll never go back.
      You know what you have to do... Just do it!
      He's right. Blood work would be best but if you cant afford it I can understand that to. But you need to know where you are on your T your TT and your E2. You just cant throw darts. I would also read as much on the subject as you can.. I am one of YOU. 40's and was dieing. I have a new lease on life now. I feel great and love the way I look. I am not
      going back. As he said JUST DO IT.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I feel like this and I'm only 31. Hardly a sex drive, at least the Johnson still works, most of the time. Getting discouraged. I hit the gym hard and feel like I'm standing still with the gains.
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with Hrny and TB. You will need to learn how to inject test. Oral only will not be a healthy choice and will limit gains.
          If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

I had to get past the pin thing too. Now I get off on it...LOL! Its just a little prick and Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Kinda like something out of Pink Floyed.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by stratestop View Post
              I want something to help me build muscle, lose fat, increase my energy, improve my sex life, and not make my hair fall out or harm my skin.
              We all would like this, but there's no such thing as a miracle drug, we all have to bust our ass and deal with side effects to get what we are after. You and Sirk1981 both seem to have low Test. There's a few things you can do, one is get yourself some Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate. Inject this twice a week half a cc each time, or once a week, you would want to do 250-300mg's per week, at this dose you will feel like you did in your twenties and thirties. Now if you would like to build a substantial amount of size then you can go for a full cycle. This would include Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate 500mg's per week for at lest 10 week and Arimidex takin .5mg's eod to e3d, to keep estrogen at bay. After a cycle a PCT will not help if your own production of Test is low, you would go to use my first suggestion and maintain that.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
              X