Starting PGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time cycle

Hello muscle gurus im new here & wanna do 1st cycle in in early 40s im I have test 400 dbol winni anavar adex & clomid & clen B so I have everything ready to go can someone tell whats the best way to use it im 5.9' 198lbs BF 12-15 so whats the best way to start .

thnx in advance

Comment

Enetered and if I'm selected I will make a change in people lives

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      ok perfect guys/gal.

one interesting bit of confusion i noticed with a few people so far...the cycles we're running are going to be a little different than what some of you might be used to seeing on the boards. different people have different cycles to suit their needs and their level of experience. that being said, each cycle contains some form of test as a base, minus mrs big's. each cycle contains clen and t3 and each cycle contains one or two hardeners. we are all going to start with just test, an AI and a low dose of clen. over time, we will add the other drugs to build the cycle, adding more MG's to the overall weekly intake and keep each person moving in an upward direction. a few people thought we were going to start winny out the gate as a kick starter. not the case. winny will actually be the last thing that is added, to harden up and dry out. for now, we start with the base i mentioned above and over time, we'll build. think of it like setting off a firework display. you dont want to shoot off all the biggest best stuff right away. the rest of your firework show would be pale by comparison. we'll build for a grand finale
      I hope I am selected to this PROJECTSHREDDED I will make a change to my life and others with the guidance of a professional that understand the body and how to lose weight. I will dedicate my life to this project..

Comment

Just found this site and got registered. Wish I would have seen this earlier!

Comment

Working...
        X