Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting PGS

ok folks.

so i've talked to most everyone in the project over the last several days. looks like just about everyone is set. if you havent gotten your gear, please let me know. for everyone thats ready, i'd like to get started this wk. for the members in PGS, please go to the blog section of JM and start a new thread. titled it with your name as well as "PGS". we'll stick them to the top, to keep them all together. if we haven't spoke about your cycle outline, pls drop me an email at the gmail address and include the list of gear you have and i'll outline it quickly.

in your first entry, please include the pics you took before you started dieting. include your weight, measurements of your waist, quads, arms and chest. it'll be interesting to revisit those measurements at the end and see if anything has come up/gone down and what the difference is. also include the cycle that you are using.

all i ask is that you make at least one entry per wk. if you want to write more, thats great. if you're thinking about what to write, here are a couple of topics to consider. how is the diet effecting you, physically and mentally? is your strength up or down? are you finding it hard to prepare and consume your meals as planned? how are you balancing your diet with family, work, social life, ect? just tell us what you're thinking.

any questions you have outside of the cycle stuff that we'll talk about in email, if we havent already, feel free to post them here.

my goal is to have everyone started by the middle of this wk
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

sweet!!! so for the blog, something like "Man-United PGS" is fine?

Comment

thats perfect, man-united.

then each week, i would like each person to drop me an email at the gmail account with an email. please title it with your name and the wk we are going into, example "(your name) wk 2". include a new front and rear photo. try to use consistent lighting though out the project. pls include your legs in the shot. just 2 pics is all i need. include your weight and include your current diet. if you are having any issues or questions we havent talked about, feel free to include them as well. please send them saturday and i will get back to you by sunday night.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

also, if you would please just reply to this thread, so i can make sure everyone is on board

Comment

great sam i will start tomorow with post pick when i selected to the project/curent diet and everything you ask!!thats great lets kick it in!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm with you, "Super Excited"..... I hope that this diet doesn't break me.... LOL
            I remember my first show, my hubby "MRBIG" and our two kids didn't talk to me for
            2 weeks. "Bitch" with a capital "B", I'm surprised they still wanted me around after that
            one....
            "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Thanks Sam, I am in and will start my thread and I just sent you an email!
              gangustahn
              Last edited by gangustahn; 06-24-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

I'm right there with you, as mentioned in our emails
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ok perfect guys/gal.

one interesting bit of confusion i noticed with a few people so far...the cycles we're running are going to be a little different than what some of you might be used to seeing on the boards. different people have different cycles to suit their needs and their level of experience. that being said, each cycle contains some form of test as a base, minus mrs big's. each cycle contains clen and t3 and each cycle contains one or two hardeners. we are all going to start with just test, an AI and a low dose of clen. over time, we will add the other drugs to build the cycle, adding more MG's to the overall weekly intake and keep each person moving in an upward direction. a few people thought we were going to start winny out the gate as a kick starter. not the case. winny will actually be the last thing that is added, to harden up and dry out. for now, we start with the base i mentioned above and over time, we'll build. think of it like setting off a firework display. you dont want to shoot off all the biggest best stuff right away. the rest of your firework show would be pale by comparison. we'll build for a grand finale

Comment

got it sam

Comment

Right on Sam! I'll get the pics taken tomorrow and start my blog. Excited about this!! My next step in a life long goal of a healthy, fit lifestyle.
                      sigpic

Comment

I will start my blog with pics and measurement from monday which is the first all set for it
                        man-united
                        Last edited by man-united; 06-27-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

dont forget to send me your updates this weekend. pls include weight from the begining of the wk compared to now, updated progress front and rear pic and pls copy/paste your current diet to me. if you get this to me this to me today, i will be able to have an update sent to you by tomorrow night

Comment

i have started my blog from today will send you an email after a week on the Saturday like you have mentioned in above instruction.

Comment

Damn, looks like I came back just a little to late. At least tell me I would have been considered based on my last cycle logs?
                              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                              X