sustaplex325?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustaplex325?

I know I am new to this forum but i am a member to a few other forums all i am looking for is a honest forum that can help a guy out.

I am on my 4th week of sustaplex 325 1cc a week and no signs of strength weight gain or anything, is this normal?

Well, first things first.. sustaplex shouldn't really be taken 1cc per week. If you're looking for weekly injections, go with just straight test enanthate test cypionate. Anyway to answer your question, in week 4 you should be feeling something even at that low dose... did you get it from a reputable supplier?

Comment

Put your stats up: 1# First time using ??
      2# How long have you been training ??
      3# Body weight??

Comment

33, 5'10, 185lbs training for 2 years. I did one before this one advised through a forum which was (30mg of dbols, 1cc of sus325 twice a week) my first week i got signs of gyno so i had to stop.

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
        Put your stats up: 1# First time using ??
        2# How long have you been training ??
        3# Body weight??

Comment

Originally posted by adren View Post
          Well, first things first.. sustaplex shouldn't really be taken 1cc per week. If you're looking for weekly injections, go with just straight test enanthate test cypionate. Anyway to answer your question, in week 4 you should be feeling something even at that low dose... did you get it from a reputable supplier?
          i got it through gen..

Comment

Just Thinking

I am thinking of stoping that cycle and continueing the one i have in mind which is.

-tbols 40mg ed (1-5 weeks)
            -sus450 .5cc twice a week Mon & Thur (1-14) =450mg week=
            -Tren E 200 1cc twice a week Mon & Thur (1-14) =400mg week=
            -PCT Clomid (17-21)

Or should i just continue my sus325 1cc a week for 12 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
              I am thinking of stoping that cycle and continueing the one i have in mind which is.

-tbols 40mg ed (1-5 weeks)
              -sus450 .5cc twice a week Mon & Thur (1-14) =450mg week=
              -Tren E 200 1cc twice a week Mon & Thur (1-14) =400mg week=
              -PCT Clomid (17-21)

Or should i just continue my sus325 1cc a week for 12 weeks?
              i have sustagen 325 from gen too. i did 1cc every 72 hrs (every 3rd day) thats 800mg a week. it works pretty good. i also had that 450 thats a painful shot.

Comment

A few years ago I took sust.
                Not a fan- Sore ass for 12 wks. Point is, I was taking 500-750mgs a week and didn't get any real gains til my 4th and 5th week.. Also, I was stacking with Eq.
                I like to stick with the free form tests! Test cyp, Test E. Test Prop.

Comment

I've seen some grow on low dose of susplex and sus250 amps. So, I know gen just got slammed and they retreived real gear from the bust, so I would hope the suplex325 was legit. i mean if I cycled I need a high dose.....
                  SAFELIFE1
                  Banned
                  Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 12-26-2010, 02:11 AM. Reason: misspelled

Comment

These all are retriving in so many ways that can be perhaps which I know gen just got slammed and they retreived real gear from the bust. It can provide so many ways which is good.
                    anthony morrison

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      A few years ago I took sust.
                      Not a fan- Sore ass for 12 wks. Point is, I was taking 500-750mgs a week and didn't get any real gains til my 4th and 5th week.. Also, I was stacking with Eq.
                      I like to stick with the free form tests! Test cyp, Test E. Test Prop.
                      big, the test prop by itself was also alot better than the sust as far as soreness goes? i had the some reaction you did to the sust and dont like it..

Comment

Working...
                      X