This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baxtard View Post
    Yes like a snow globe. Multiple vials did this same thing and they were reconned with 1ml of BAC water
    man, i dont know. i heard about this happening with precision peptides before they went under. i've heard of it with a couple of places too. i would contact the company you got it from and let them know. sorry i cant be of more specific help to you.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• hmmm, hcg along shouldnt be doing any cutting. you may have your metabolism ramped up, which is a good thing! but take for instance the "hcg diet". it works becuase you take hcg and eat 500 cal a day. its supposed to curb hunger pain. so....im not 100% sure what you have going on. if you wanted to lose a little more fat, not much, sure, some clen would be good. if you arent running gear, dont use t3. you could also consider an ECA stack...add in some yohimbine hcl making it the ECAY stack. i personally dont like eca. short hald life leads to many ups and downs. if you want help sorting your diet out, let me know. sounds like you're doing very well though

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
      It's all good bro, no worries. After this cycle, I'd like to run HCG again, probably by itself to cut off a little more fat. The HCG is definitely cutting me down even with the caloric surplus which is surprising. I've gone from 14%bf to 9.5%bf this cycle and I've been hitting 4500-5000 calories every day haha. What dose do you recommend I run to cut up a bit more before beach season? lol And would I just run it until I'm satisfied with the way I look? or should I hit my mark, and then lower the dose to help me stay where I want to be. I'd really like to just cut down another % or so, but it is definitely hard for me to. The HCG seems to do a damn good job while still letting me take in high calories and gain muscle mass.

Or, should I run something like clen? I have clen sitting at the house all ready, but I really like the way the HCG is working for me.

Thanks in advance,
      Ethan
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• really bro, the orals are much worse for your body than the injects. look at the first or 2nd post in this thread. i outline an ideal starter cycle for a first time user. i too am a "hard gainer". it means that, with or without gear, you are going to need to eat a shit ton of food to get results. that is going to be the hardest part of this journey. btw, tren is an injectable and is a very very bad idea for a first time user. many side effect. dbol is short for dianabol. it can be used in a low dose to kick start the cycle i mention in the begining of this thread, but it isnt ok on its own

Originally posted by mxpower918 View Post
        Hi guys i need ya advise etc. am ex military and so not new to fitness etc but am sick of wasting money on so called natural stuff that claims to work,so after seeing my mate just use a small amount it got me thinking.
        i do have high metobolic rate so putting weight on is hard work,so just want to use just oral stuff as i dont like needels.
        i was told to use dbol,tren and dianbol as a starter..what you guys think
        im 39
        5'9
        11st
        im not into compertion etc its just for me to get my fitness n strength back and i eat heathy.
        i am serious when i come to the guy am always push myself,but in away its more for fun..kinda!
        i do a week of heavy then a week of lights
        heavy 6 x 12 last rep go max
        lights 25,20,15,10 reps.

Comment

• Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
          Sam, i was watching a guy on YouTube basically advertising his product. But what it talked about was getting a nutritionist. Just wanted to get your opinion on this. I feel i eat healthy and am packing on the LBS, however, what he was saying was you could eat the same foods at different times of the day and that food would do better things for body. And depending on a lot of variables, like age, metabolism, times you workout,what you work, different foods could make a difference.? I scoped out a local nutritionist and its not cheap. 120$ a month starting. But if i could totally change the way i look by the knowledge id be willing to look into it. What do you think?
          hey bro, i also saw you PM and replied there. for the benefit of everyone else, i wanted to post here too...

hey bro,

i've actually been looking into getting a cert for nutritional counseling. i have discovered that to be a nutritionalist, you dont need any type of degree. to be a dietition, you do. that means that a nutritional counselor may be very smart or may not be able to help you at all!!! so buyer beware. in the case of our interests in BB, there are a great number of coaches who have no degree but lots of real world experience and they write diet plans that are good. there are also....well, not so good ones!!!

he is correct. there are a lot of variables that will go into your response to training and diet and yes, nutritional timing is crucial. that being said, you can learn all of these things for yourself over time. if you were to hire someone who knew what they were doing, they will teach you one of many many ways to get in shape. it may speed up the learning curve. no matter what though, there is always going to be trial and error.

to better answer your question, let me ask you a few things..how long have you been training? how old are you? how many grams of pro, fat and carbs do you eat per day? what is your height, weight and what would you guess your body fat is? how much did you weigh when you started training? what are your overall goals ?

i know this is a lot, but its going to paint a much better picture of what your level is and what you would most benefit from. the more honest and detailed you can be, the better i can direct you

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            hmmm, hcg along shouldnt be doing any cutting. you may have your metabolism ramped up, which is a good thing! but take for instance the "hcg diet". it works becuase you take hcg and eat 500 cal a day. its supposed to curb hunger pain. so....im not 100% sure what you have going on. if you wanted to lose a little more fat, not much, sure, some clen would be good. if you arent running gear, dont use t3. you could also consider an ECA stack...add in some yohimbine hcl making it the ECAY stack. i personally dont like eca. short hald life leads to many ups and downs. if you want help sorting your diet out, let me know. sounds like you're doing very well though
            Yeah Idk, it's weird. I've never been able to lose body fat while taking in this many calories. I started this cycle at 14% and I'm down to 9.5% now and my weight is still up ~15lbs haha. A friend of mine (started at 21%bf) is doing the same cycle, he is on week 8 I believe and he is now at 16%. I just figured it was the HCG lol. I think I will run the clen this spring, when do you recommend I take it? How long after PCT should I wait to cut my calories down and all that jazz?

Thanks sam!
            Ethan

Comment

• you'll want to be very careful cutting calories after gaining new muscle, especially if you want to do cut down with gear. i would honestly wait at least 6 wks after pct... 2 months would be even better. your body is instantly going to want to revert back to the size you were before. it doesnt want to hold extra muscle. extra muscle takes alot of vital nutrients so your body will shed it quickly to be as economical as possible. after you come off gear, you wont have to hormonal support that was building and holding the muscle. in fact, your test will be poor at first. but even after you have recovered, it is probably going to take possibly even more nutrients than it took to build the muscle. there is a chance that some of this will get stored as fat. if you want to hold this muscle, it may take not looking exactly the way you want, in the time frame you're expecting.

after a couple months past pct, you should be in a better place to start reducing calories. just take your time and pull them slowly. as for clen, i would run it for around 12 wks, starting at 40mcg and adding 20mcg every 2 wks till you hit 120mcg and stay there for the rest of the duration. there is a lot of talk about 2 wks on 2 off, 2 days onn, 2 off. ect. you have to remember that the side effects of clen are not the effects of clen. you dont need to feel it, to have it working. your receptors will become a little down regulated, but only to a point. the clen will continue to work the entire time.

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              Yeah Idk, it's weird. I've never been able to lose body fat while taking in this many calories. I started this cycle at 14% and I'm down to 9.5% now and my weight is still up ~15lbs haha. A friend of mine (started at 21%bf) is doing the same cycle, he is on week 8 I believe and he is now at 16%. I just figured it was the HCG lol. I think I will run the clen this spring, when do you recommend I take it? How long after PCT should I wait to cut my calories down and all that jazz?

Thanks sam!
              Ethan

Comment

• So if I'm finishing a bulk at 5000 calories, instead of cutting back to 3k when the gear is out of my system, I might want to stick at 5k for a few months?

Comment

you'll want to be very careful cutting calories after gaining new muscle, especially if you want to do cut down with gear. i would honestly wait at least 6 wks after pct... 2 months would be even better. your body is instantly going to want to revert back to the size you were before. it doesnt want to hold extra muscle. extra muscle takes alot of vital nutrients so your body will shed it quickly to be as economical as possible. after you come off gear, you wont have to hormonal support that was building and holding the muscle. in fact, your test will be poor at first. but even after you have recovered, it is probably going to take possibly even more nutrients than it took to build the muscle. there is a chance that some of this will get stored as fat. if you want to hold this muscle, it may take not looking exactly the way you want, in the time frame you're expecting.

after a couple months past pct, you should be in a better place to start reducing calories. just take your time and pull them slowly. as for clen, i would run it for around 12 wks, starting at 40mcg and adding 20mcg every 2 wks till you hit 120mcg and stay there for the rest of the duration. there is a lot of talk about 2 wks on 2 off, 2 days onn, 2 off. ect. you have to remember that the side effects of clen are not the effects of clen. you dont need to feel it, to have it working. your receptors will become a little down regulated, but only to a point. the clen will continue to work the entire time.
                  Cool, yeah I was thinking of wait 2 months either way so that's perfect lol. So with the clen are you saying to run it for 12 weeks continuously? Don't come on and off? I really don't know anything about clen other than what little I've seen of it on here lately haha.

Comment

• Hey SAM whats your take on oral tren? Have you used this before and if so what was your results? And can this be ran with test prop and npp?

Comment

• Originally posted by phatdaddy77 View Post
                      Hey SAM whats your take on oral tren? Have you used this before and if so what was your results? And can this be ran with test prop and npp?
                      the concern i would have with running OT with NPP is that they are both 19 nor's. more likely to have proges issues by combining them. i have used OT. personally, i like tren ace better. i feel like 3 or so wks isnt long enough to make a ton of changes to your physique, but with ace not being as toxic, i can make better changes over say 6-8 wks. if i want to add in a powerful androgen at the end, i would consider halo or a slightly less dramatic drug like winny would work very well. neither of them are 19 nors, so they will combine beautifully. halo or winny for the last 4 wks of a prop/npp cycle would be a promising combo with the right diet

Comment

• Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                        Cool, yeah I was thinking of wait 2 months either way so that's perfect lol. So with the clen are you saying to run it for 12 weeks continuously? Don't come on and off? I really don't know anything about clen other than what little I've seen of it on here lately haha.
                        i have had great results using clen as i outlined above

Comment

• Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                          So if I'm finishing a bulk at 5000 calories, instead of cutting back to 3k when the gear is out of my system, I might want to stick at 5k for a few months?
                          yes sir, i would keep the food intake high to hold onto the muscle you've gained. get your body used to holding it. and remember, if you have more muscle now, it is going to take more protein to maintain it

Comment

i have had great results using clen as i outlined above
                            Right on, that's all I need to hear. Thanks for the info bro!

Comment

• Couple questions for the experts

30 years old
                              6' 3"
                              215 lbs
                              12-15% BF
                              always been athletic with sports but very lean

So, I ran my first cycle and had great results. I was on 250 sus pinning every 8 days with 200 deca every 4 for 10 weeks. With it I was on 10mg exemestane ED. Once I finished my gear, I was waiting 18 days for the sus to burn before starting PCT but was still on the AI ED. I developed the beginning of gyno on day 8 after last pin. Ran letro and had full reversal and tapered down for PCT (I heard letro cancels SERMs).

This is my 3rd week of PCT Clomid 100/75/50/50 with Nolva 40/40/20/20 with the same AI treatment as above and my testes have yet to come back. I haven't lost any size or weight but I am still eating like I'm bulking.

My question is, without getting BW is there any other way to gauge readiness for another cycle? I am wanting to continue adding some mass but focus on hardening and solidifing all my gains. I have available tren and test and thinking of running 6-8 weeks of 300 tren e with 100 test e. Going to run cabergoline 1mg/week for the progest tren causes.

Couple more questions
                              Should I run some HCG to help jump start my system? Can I start my next cycle with the HCG? I can post my diet if needed but from what I have posted am I on the right track? Any advice is appreciated.

Comment

• Sam thanks in advance for any input,
                                I'm new and I have taken my time to read posts and clear up some confusion I have had with gear. I have had 2 simple cycles that I have done in the past and with not so good results. The first I had no idea what I was doing and I was given a blend of Trenbolone and not knowing what I was doing I used it, at around 1 cc a week for 4 weeks. The goods: It changed my body, I became harder, lost fat and was sitting at 160 lbs at 5 % BF, best I have ever looked. The Bad: I had no PCT and had no idea about it, so I had no sex drive, lost of complete libido and had a very hard time recovering and experienced with depression. My second cycle after reading I decided to just do Test, I did 12 weeks of Test P (GP from Naps) at 150 EOD with aromasin during cycle of 12.5 EOD and Nolva with clomid for PCT. I had no problems during cycle and no problem recovering post cycle. The problem I had I really didn't see much improvement in my physic or strength or gains for that matter, I was disappointed.
                                I'm looking for advice to be able to do a nice clean cycle, that will give me maintainable solid gains. I'm looking to be able to put on 10-15 LBS of muscle but clean dense muscle not water weight or retention, I would like to be able to keep what I gain for the long term. Please can you guys direct me in a proper cycle with proper during cycle and post cycle information and advice on what brand has worked for you. I'm open to experienced and solid advice, Thank you all for the support and help.

Comment

Working...
                                X