X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey sam have you used NPP? If so what was your gains like. also does it have a pip? I was thinking about running that with test prop. but here that gp test prop my sting a bit. Do you think mixing the two might help with the pain?

i get very little pain from gear anymore. really, any prop is going to hurt some. i found GP prop to be rather smooth. if you mix it with NPP, the pain will probably be reduced. i'm using GP NPP right now along with the GP test/eq blend. its a great compound and a great product from the GP line. think i've used it 3-4 times now. you could do 1cc EOD along with 1 to 1.5cc EOD prop and you'd have yourself a very nice cutting program.

NPP seems to keep me fuller looking than tren. for me, very little side effects at the 4-700mg per wk dose range. good strength and a hard, yet full appearance. i assume you are considering this for a cutting cycle? if so, you could add in a little winny at the end. if you are bulking, i might consider using longer acting test instead of prop and add some dbol in.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• So if I was to run NPP with test enanthate along with tbol or dbol.Would you run it EOD ? And how long would you run it for.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatdaddy77 View Post
        So if I was to run NPP with test enanthate along with tbol or dbol.Would you run it EOD ? And how long would you run it for.
        it would depend on your cycle history...how much test you run but if, lets say you were to do 2cc of test e a wk, you could do 1cc npp and .5cc test e EOD. or even mon, tues, thurs, fri would be fine. thats the way i've been running it. seems to be working fine that way for me.

maybe do something like...

wk 1-10(or 12)

test e

wk 1-6
        dbol

NPP for the last 8 wks
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          GOOD! try to shoot for closer to 300 consistently and you'll see quicker results. and now that you know whats working, keep your eye on your progress. you'll learn when its time to add more food to keep the weight coming on. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!
          Haha I started taking a pill that has b12, b6 and folic acid in it and that seems to have upped my appetite a little. I've been able to hit 6500 calories some days without really even trying lol. It's just hard to get enough protein from food alone lol. I've been taking three shakes a day religiously lol

Comment

• All right, time for another question lol. As far as hcg is concerned, is there a "cycle" for it? Do you have to come off of it for a certain amount of time before running it again? I'm taking it with my cycle right now as per your recommendation at 250iu 2x/week, but I would like to run it when I cut this summer(or late spring). How much time between use do I need to wait? Also, what dose do you recommend if I'm using it with a calorie deficit for cutting purposes?

Thanks again Sam!

Ethan

Comment

• About to complete a cycle of Sustanon 250 pinned twice a week for a total of 500mg. I have been taking Adex .25 e3d. My questions are:
              1. I assume I should continue adex after last pin for three weeks then start my clomid?
              2. since I only took sust at 500mg, do you think clomid should go 100 only the first few days then drop to 50 in week 1, 50 week 2, 50 week 3, 25 week 4?
              3. My next cycle, I plan on running another 500mg sust and adding Deca. How much Deca should I run with the 500 sust? My stats are 37 years old, 6-4, 220 lbs. This will be my fourth cycle.
              Thank you for your time and advice
              icemanrrc
              Last edited by icemanrrc; 01-15-2013, 09:04 AM.
              http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

Comment

• Ok ask Sam time.... I have gotten some cjc-1295, when I reconned them they came out chunky. Some reasearch Ive done shows people still using them, some sais not to use them Sams opinion?

Comment

• wow, i thought i answered this when i read it quite awhile back. sorry ethan. i know guys who are prescribed a low dose of HCG with their HRT and use it like that year round and it has continued to work for them, no issues. if you use high doses, like 5000iu at a time, you can run the risk of desensitizing yourself. but 250iu, i dont think so

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                  All right, time for another question lol. As far as hcg is concerned, is there a "cycle" for it? Do you have to come off of it for a certain amount of time before running it again? I'm taking it with my cycle right now as per your recommendation at 250iu 2x/week, but I would like to run it when I cut this summer(or late spring). How much time between use do I need to wait? Also, what dose do you recommend if I'm using it with a calorie deficit for cutting purposes?

Thanks again Sam!

Ethan

Comment

• 1. yes. you can also still take a low dose of adex while in PCT to control estrogen.
                    2. i would do 100mg for all of wk 1, then wk 2-4 as you outlined
                    3. you have some experience. 4 cycles in now...i'd go with about 400 mg

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
                    About to complete a cycle of Sustanon 250 pinned twice a week for a total of 500mg. I have been taking Adex .25 e3d. My questions are:
                    1. I assume I should continue adex after last pin for three weeks then start my clomid?
                    2. since I only took sust at 500mg, do you think clomid should go 100 only the first few days then drop to 50 in week 1, 50 week 2, 50 week 3, 25 week 4?
                    3. My next cycle, I plan on running another 500mg sust and adding Deca. How much Deca should I run with the 500 sust? My stats are 37 years old, 6-4, 220 lbs. This will be my fourth cycle.
                    Thank you for your time and advice

Comment

• Originally posted by baxtard View Post
                      Ok ask Sam time.... I have gotten some cjc-1295, when I reconned them they came out chunky. Some reasearch Ive done shows people still using them, some sais not to use them Sams opinion?
                      hmmm, what do you mean? there are chunks floating in the water, like a snow globe? what did you reconstitute it with? was this one vial or several?
                      ?

Comment

wow, i thought i answered this when i read it quite awhile back. sorry ethan. i know guys who are prescribed a low dose of HCG with their HRT and use it like that year round and it has continued to work for them, no issues. if you use high doses, like 5000iu at a time, you can run the risk of desensitizing yourself. but 250iu, i dont think so
                        It's all good bro, no worries. After this cycle, I'd like to run HCG again, probably by itself to cut off a little more fat. The HCG is definitely cutting me down even with the caloric surplus which is surprising. I've gone from 14%bf to 9.5%bf this cycle and I've been hitting 4500-5000 calories every day haha. What dose do you recommend I run to cut up a bit more before beach season? lol And would I just run it until I'm satisfied with the way I look? or should I hit my mark, and then lower the dose to help me stay where I want to be. I'd really like to just cut down another % or so, but it is definitely hard for me to. The HCG seems to do a damn good job while still letting me take in high calories and gain muscle mass.

Or, should I run something like clen? I have clen sitting at the house all ready, but I really like the way the HCG is working for me.

Thanks in advance,
                        Ethan

Comment

• Hi guys i need ya advise etc. am ex military and so not new to fitness etc but am sick of wasting money on so called natural stuff that claims to work,so after seeing my mate just use a small amount it got me thinking.
                          i do have high metobolic rate so putting weight on is hard work,so just want to use just oral stuff as i dont like needels.
                          i was told to use dbol,tren and dianbol as a starter..what you guys think
                          im 39
                          5'9
                          11st
                          im not into compertion etc its just for me to get my fitness n strength back and i eat heathy.
                          i am serious when i come to the guy am always push myself,but in away its more for fun..kinda!
                          i do a week of heavy then a week of lights
                          heavy 6 x 12 last rep go max
                          lights 25,20,15,10 reps.

Comment

• Dude, no need to post multiple times..

Comment

• Sam, i was watching a guy on YouTube basically advertising his product. But what it talked about was getting a nutritionist. Just wanted to get your opinion on this. I feel i eat healthy and am packing on the LBS, however, what he was saying was you could eat the same foods at different times of the day and that food would do better things for body. And depending on a lot of variables, like age, metabolism, times you workout,what you work, different foods could make a difference.? I scoped out a local nutritionist and its not cheap. 120$ a month starting. But if i could totally change the way i look by the knowledge id be willing to look into it. What do you think?

Comment

hmmm, what do you mean? there are chunks floating in the water, like a snow globe? what did you reconstitute it with? was this one vial or several?
                                ?
                                Yes like a snow globe. Multiple vials did this same thing and they were reconned with 1ml of BAC water

Comment

Working...
                                X