This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    all right, i'm excited for you lino! just remember that you didn't get to 318 in a couple of months, so you're probably not going to get in shape in a couple months either! remember to focus on the process. fall in love with cardio. i listen to all the bodybuilding podcasts from iTunes while i do cardio. they remind me of why i'm doing it.

as far as cooking. you dont need a special BB cookbook. clean food is pretty simple, but you can still be creative. learn how different herbs work together and experiment with differetn combos. when you can afford to, lets say you put a little money aside each week and go to a market that sells fresh, wild caught fish and try something different. look into alternative protein sources like bison. it's a red meat, with a great amino profile, let it's 97% fat free! good for dieting. look into fat free, no carb alternatives in the grocery store, like fake butter spray, for instance. it'll take some time, but you'll get good at finding new and different products and foods that will work.

i'm lucky enough to have a gal who also competes and lives the same lifestyle as me. she has a subscription to a magazine called "clean eating". though we dont use a lot of the exact recipes out of that mag, we do get ideas. that mag is put out by the same people that make oxygen mag, kinda perfect for figure girls. but they also have a book called the "eat clean diet". it's written with the female prospective in mind, but it is a really good book to learn how to eat the clean, BB lifestyle...though i believe we need more protein to grow.

on that note, make sure your protein is way up. most of your food should be coming from protein. i get 3-400 grams a day and i'm only 205-11 right now. continue to train hard in the gym with weights. the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn!
    keep us posted
    Thanks Sam! Will do. You're the man!
    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Good lookin
      yea, this is kind of tricky situation. the best thing is to have an MD who, at the least, understands that AAS is not the devel. my MD is concerned about my health and would rather i don't use, but works with me. i get the feeling you're afriad that if you tell him, you might ruin the relationship you've bulit over X amount of years if he doesn't understand. that is a rick that we run. tell you what...why don't you and i do a little digging for your sake, as well as for the board. there are services for gear users who don't want to go throgh their MD. i believe you start out at a place like this....http://www.questdiagnostics.com/ which has many locationsIat least in my area) and can have your results sent to a remote MD that will go over everything with you. maybe safelife can chime in on this one as well.

i was thinking, i have heard of this guy, http://www.metabolicdoc.com/lab_order.html, but you'll need to find out how his proces are. i've use my insurance and only had to make copays.
      Sounds good bro. I really appreciate this. Ill check that out right now and let u know wat I find.
      Good lookin out buddy

Comment

Wow sam there's a lot 2 read! Haha ill get back 2 u 2morrow buddy. Later

Comment

Hey Sam. Got a few questions regarding Clen for ya. #1 Is it better to take clen once or twice per day? #2 How do you feel about taking clen non stop for say 8 weeks but using Ketotifen or Bendaryl every 3rd week?

Comment

Why are some people starting PCT Nolva the beginning of the first week post injections, and some people waiting two weeks? For example on a Test only cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Great8 View Post
              Hey Sam. Got a few questions regarding Clen for ya. #1 Is it better to take clen once or twice per day? #2 How do you feel about taking clen non stop for say 8 weeks but using Ketotifen or Bendaryl every 3rd week?
              i take my clen all at once, first thing in the AM. i try to do my cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. take my clen and GH when dieting at that time, and head out to do slow, steady state cardio, keeping HR at about 120-125BPM.

if you take clen non stop, you need to keep slowly building the dose up higher and higher, but you dont want to go about 120ish mcg. i see more benefit in 2 wks on, 2 off. in the 2 off, i may take an OTC like ECY y=yohimbine hcl. i can feel my body get used to stims quickly. keep it guessing
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ironsoman View Post
                Why are some people starting PCT Nolva the beginning of the first week post injections, and some people waiting two weeks? For example on a Test only cycle.
                it wouldn't hurt to start it 1 wks after, as long as you ran your PCT for a wk longer. due to the half life of a long acting test like test e or cyp, after only 1 wk, you still have a lot of test floating around your system and aren't going to be able to start recovering. sus takes even a wk longer due to the deca. ester.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on using deca in conjunction with sus. The Deca is 300 and the sus. is 250. I wanted to try using some Deca for joint pain in elbow and a little in the knees. Never stacked anything in a syringe...what do you think of the two combined ?? I am using 325mg of the sus. now on Mon. and Thurs. When you stack different roids do you do seperate injections or what ?? or draw from each vial with same draw needle ?? Thanks in advance...
                  Steven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yep, you can mix them together, no problem. draw one and then the other in the same barrel. this will increase your oil volume, of couse, so you may or may not feel more comfortable adding another injection day, such as a mon, wed, fri schedule to reduce volume. are you using a total of 650mg test, as in 2 shots of 325mg each or is it 325 total?

Comment

I am using 650mg us the sus. a week right now. Just kinda wanted to use the Deca for joint pain in elbow mainly. Just go ahead and use same draw needle ?? right, unless deciding to go with one more injection a week.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                        I am using 650mg us the sus. a week right now. Just kinda wanted to use the Deca for joint pain in elbow mainly. Just go ahead and use same draw needle ?? right, unless deciding to go with one more injection a week.
                        so you're currently using 1 1/2ml per shot, and i assume you want to use 1cc of the deca(300mg)EW for your joints. really, you could go either way. you could add an additonal injection as we talked about or if you split the deca, that will only bring you up to an additonal 1/2ml per shot. at 2ml per injections, you're fine for glute and quad shots. depending on the size of your delts, it may be border line. too much oil can distort the shape of a small site like the delt as well as increase more risk of an abscess. i've shamefully done 3ml in the delt. i was uneducated but thankfully lived to tell the tale.

no reason to change the drawing pin between vials. just use the same sterile process, cleaning each rubber top before using it(as i'm sure you will).

Comment

Thank you, Sam.

Comment

Info

Just Like To Say I Enjoy The Good Info

Comment

wk1-12
                              test e 500mg
                              adex about .5mg EOD
                              if you want to use clen, that is fine. i outlined that in the above post for lino

thats really all you need. if you really want to add something more, you could throw in some winny at the end, maybe 50mg for the last 6 wks. that will help to dry and harden you up. if you're lean, it's really help define your look, though on just the test, you'll do well. the adex will keep you dry and control estrogen.

for PCT, 2 wks after last injection, nolvadex wk 1, 40mg ED, 2-3 20mg(often i continue on for another wk at 10mg ED)

the key will be diet though. that will truely be your limiting factor as to how lean you get.
                              Sam, as always i am blessed to have your guidance. i wanted to ask you about using test during the cutting phase. i keep reading about water weight retention and so forth. Won't that work against me while i'm cutting? Lead me my man!

Comment

short acting test, like prop doesn't build up as much, so you stay dry due to less estrogen. as a long acting test builds up in your system, your estrogen gets higher due to more conversion. this can be easily corrected with the use of an AI, like the adex i suggested. at .5mg EOD you should stay pretty dry. near the end of a contest diet, i'll move the adex to .5ED to really dry out for the stage, but you want to be careful. too little estrogen will kill your sex drive. you benefit from less frequent(and less painful) injections with test e vs test prop. with prop, you'd have to shoot ED or EOD and ester weight aside, you'd need to put 5ml of oil in your body to equal what your you're getting from 2ml of test e.

many competitors dont even mess with prop and stick with long acting test coupled with an AI, right up to the end. i know that dave palumbo's guys are following this protocol.

Comment

Working...
                                X