This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endurance724 View Post
    hello sam, ive heard ppl take dbol splitting it thru out the day and i have heard of people taking their entire dose 1 hour before their workout because achieving stable blood levels is not really achievable anyway. what is your take on this, how would one split the dbol dosage if they are taking 30 mg everday for 4-5 wks with test.
    i've spilt it in 5 doses, 3 doses, and 2 doses. honestly, i have not seen a differene from any of these protocols. dbol has about a 3.5 to 5 hr halflife. if you take it 3 times a day, your blood levels will be more stable. stability may lead to less side effects like acne and possibly gyno. if you take it all at once and start to notice side effects, take whatever action you need to take(such as an AI for gyno) and you might start spliting the dose up for the rest of the cycle
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for baring with me guys. i got super busy and had a hard time getting to my PC for the last couple of days.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam,
        Ive been on GP deca 250, 2cc's a week and GP sust 270, 1cc a week for 12 weeks. the last three weeks ive been experiencing really bad night sweat. I read that night sweats are usually caused by a hormonal imbalances. Has this happened to you and did it go away as you came off your cycle? Ive never had night sweats before and do not have a fever.. Thanks Stacy

Comment

man, i get crazy night sweats on and off. especially when i'm running gear. talking to other guys, i've found that it's pretty common, especially when you've put on some decent size. one thing i've noticed is that not eating carbs close to bed time helps a lot. that leads me to believe that insulin may play a roll is night sweats for me...can't say for sure though. when it's really bad, i sleep with spare sheets and pillow next to my bed

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            man, i get crazy night sweats on and off. especially when i'm running gear. talking to other guys, i've found that it's pretty common, especially when you've put on some decent size. one thing i've noticed is that not eating carbs close to bed time helps a lot. that leads me to believe that insulin may play a roll is night sweats for me...can't say for sure though. when it's really bad, i sleep with spare sheets and pillow next to my bed
            I'll tell ya,, When I'm on tren,, My wife has to change the sheets every night!!!!
            Don't know if its the toxins coming out but my sheets get a little stained.......

Comment

Hey sam I'm knew 2 this forum and aas so I've got a question as well. So I read where u said that u should get a blood test before and after and I was wondering how I would go about askin my doctor that I need a blood test and then when I'm through with pct ask him again? He's a family doctor so he knows me well and I'm sure he will notice a big difference when I come back in cuz they take your weight everytime u visit and I'm expecting great gains since ill be using dbol, sust, and proviron along with clomid at the end. Kinda dumb right? I honestly don't know wat 2 do. Ne feedback would greatly be appreciated bro. Thanx

Comment

glad ur back on Sam!

Comment

What are the best needle sizes to get in order to inject? I've heard 18 to draw, and 21 to inject, is that true?

Comment

ouch! i use 23 to draw and inject. it may take a few seconds longer but always does the job for me

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      i would use clen for 2 wks at a time, building up to no more than 120mcg. personally, i like using ECY. it kills my hunger on a diet. i can really tell a difference with the yohimbine hcl. you could do ECY on your 2 wk off periods from clen. if you can do cardio first thing in the AM on empty, this is a great time to take your fat burners. i would work up to doing cardio 6 days a wk for 1 hr sessions.
                      Thanks Sam! Will do. I let you know the progress I'm making once I reach my goal as far as dieting. I currently weight 318lbs. So lets just see what I'll weight towards the end of February and March. I'm just waiting for my Naps order coz Clen and T3 is part of my order. They shipped my packages 1/04. So I hope it comes to my door safely! I'm anxious! Do you know any good cook books for weight lifters and body builders? I saw a anabolic cook book on Elitefitness, but I thought maybe you might know some books and where to get.
                      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                        Hey sam I'm knew 2 this forum and aas so I've got a question as well. So I read where u said that u should get a blood test before and after and I was wondering how I would go about askin my doctor that I need a blood test and then when I'm through with pct ask him again? He's a family doctor so he knows me well and I'm sure he will notice a big difference when I come back in cuz they take your weight everytime u visit and I'm expecting great gains since ill be using dbol, sust, and proviron along with clomid at the end. Kinda dumb right? I honestly don't know wat 2 do. Ne feedback would greatly be appreciated bro. Thanx
                        yea, this is kind of tricky situation. the best thing is to have an MD who, at the least, understands that AAS is not the devel. my MD is concerned about my health and would rather i don't use, but works with me. i get the feeling you're afriad that if you tell him, you might ruin the relationship you've bulit over X amount of years if he doesn't understand. that is a rick that we run. tell you what...why don't you and i do a little digging for your sake, as well as for the board. there are services for gear users who don't want to go throgh their MD. i believe you start out at a place like this....http://www.questdiagnostics.com/ which has many locationsIat least in my area) and can have your results sent to a remote MD that will go over everything with you. maybe safelife can chime in on this one as well.

i was thinking, i have heard of this guy, http://www.metabolicdoc.com/lab_order.html, but you'll need to find out how his proces are. i've use my insurance and only had to make copays.
                        sam1976
                        Last edited by sam1976; 01-07-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb View Post
                          glad ur back on Sam!
                          thanks abomb! my job was crazy because of the new year. i got christmas day off and that was it. now things are slowing down, which is nice.

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
                          What are the best needle sizes to get in order to inject? I've heard 18 to draw, and 21 to inject, is that true?
                          i wrote an article for the board in the "steroid learing center" that is just what you need!!!
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...tion-Technique

Comment

Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
                            Thanks Sam! Will do. I let you know the progress I'm making once I reach my goal as far as dieting. I currently weight 318lbs. So lets just see what I'll weight towards the end of February and March. I'm just waiting for my Naps order coz Clen and T3 is part of my order. They shipped my packages 1/04. So I hope it comes to my door safely! I'm anxious! Do you know any good cook books for weight lifters and body builders? I saw a anabolic cook book on Elitefitness, but I thought maybe you might know some books and where to get.
                            all right, i'm excited for you lino! just remember that you didn't get to 318 in a couple of months, so you're probably not going to get in shape in a couple months either! remember to focus on the process. fall in love with cardio. i listen to all the bodybuilding podcasts from iTunes while i do cardio. they remind me of why i'm doing it.

as far as cooking. you dont need a special BB cookbook. clean food is pretty simple, but you can still be creative. learn how different herbs work together and experiment with differetn combos. when you can afford to, lets say you put a little money aside each week and go to a market that sells fresh, wild caught fish and try something different. look into alternative protein sources like bison. it's a red meat, with a great amino profile, let it's 97% fat free! good for dieting. look into fat free, no carb alternatives in the grocery store, like fake butter spray, for instance. it'll take some time, but you'll get good at finding new and different products and foods that will work.

i'm lucky enough to have a gal who also competes and lives the same lifestyle as me. she has a subscription to a magazine called "clean eating". though we dont use a lot of the exact recipes out of that mag, we do get ideas. that mag is put out by the same people that make oxygen mag, kinda perfect for figure girls. but they also have a book called the "eat clean diet". it's written with the female prospective in mind, but it is a really good book to learn how to eat the clean, BB lifestyle...though i believe we need more protein to grow.

on that note, make sure your protein is way up. most of your food should be coming from protein. i get 3-400 grams a day and i'm only 205-11 right now. continue to train hard in the gym with weights. the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn!
                            keep us posted

Comment

hey sam,
                              Instead of running arimidex throughout cycle to prevent gyno, i was wondering if i could run letro at an extremely low dosage? something like .25-.125 or even lower if i have to. i can get the adex but i alrdy got the letro on hand. hit me back
                              thanks sam
                              MontBlanc,
                              yes you can use letro. just be very very careful with it. too much and you'll wipe out estrogen fast. i recently got to ask dave palumbo about the possitive effects of estrogen. i knew that too much anti-estrogen stopped gains, but i wasn't sure why. he said that estrogen sensitizes the androgen receptor. interesting stuff! it'll also protect your heart and keep your sex drive up. if you are new to AAS, adex is a more forgiving, but if you know your body and can "feel it out", have at it. i'm actually using a low low dose of letro to control estrogen in a bulking cycle right now. i had it left over from contest prep and dont want it to go to waste.

Comment

Thanks sam, ur the man

Comment

Working...
                                X