This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    this last contest prep, we ran winny in kind of an interesting way and i was really happy with the end results. at about 6 wks out, i started it at 40mg and ran it at 40mg for 2 wks. i saw results at that dose, no question. it began to dry my muscle out harden me up. after 2 wks at 40mg, we moved it to 50mg for another couple wks. then 2 wks later(which was 2 wks out) we bumped it to 60mg ED. for the final wk, we went to 80mg. everything came together beautifully. i felt that the dose never "felt" stagnant. it was as if the result just keep getting better and better. i wouldn't run gear that way for a non competitive cycle, but for contests, ramping up like that has yielded some good results.

just a little more food for thought...usually, we start our contest cycles at 16 wks out and don't really start adding hardening agents like tren, winny, halo until 6-8 wks. the first show i did, i ran tren for the whole 16 (or maybe 20??)wks, and it seemed to lack a certin punch by the time the show got there, vs everything kind of building into a crescendo, where eveything...drugs, water, manipulation, and diet peak together for the show.

and yea, i would not suggest anavar accept to females. my hands down favorite oral for contest prep is halo. amazing stuff and well worth the high price tag, IMO.
    ok thanks for the response and experience with this! i ran a similar cycle like this last year but ill be carb cycling this year and looking to do a show.

thanks again for the insight Sam, very much apprecaited!!

Comment

Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
      hey lino, thanks. i was the leanest i've ever been in my avatar pic. it is a lot of work to get lean and before i saw the results for myself, i wouldn't have believed i could have done it.

as far as goals go, at your BF%, instead of focusing on getting bigger, you would be much better served to tighten up. if you eat all clean food, focusing on high protein, low callorie protein sources, like white fish, you be surprised to find yourself still growing new muscle while you drop fat. no matter what gear you take, that is just going to come down to your diet and cardio.

i wasn't sure about the stack you were talking about so i went to naps' page to pull it up...

Cycle Length: 12 weeks
      Cycle Layout:
      Weeks 1-12 GP Sust 270mg every other day
      Weeks 1-10 GP Tren Enanth200 every other day
      Weeks 6-12 30mg GP Oxan /30mg GP Stan10 every day
      Weeks 14-18 50mg GP Clomiphene every day

the orals seem to be a kind of interesting combo. i wouldn't have personally suggested that but i can't say that it won't work. personally, i'm not a big fan of anavar for men. it is a very mild drug and 30mg is very very low. i can see they're looking for a cumulitive effect with the (also low dose) winny. if you try it, you'll have to let me know what you think. the only concern i have is the length. if you do decide to try to cut the BF, you've got some grond to cover. you probably aren't going to be finished in 12 wks. if you decide to go that route, it'll have to be more of a lifestyle change, ya know.

just a side thought. have you been to an MD to make sure your BF isn't due to a medical condition? if you have low thyroid, dieting without thyroid support will make an uphill battle even harder. let me know what you're thinking and if you want some help forming a plan, i'd be happy to help you.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 12-29-2010, 12:19 AM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hey lino, thanks. i was the leanest i've ever been in my avatar pic. it is a lot of work to get lean and before i saw the results for myself, i wouldn't have believed i could have done it.

as far as goals go, at your BF%, instead of focusing on getting bigger, you would be much better served to tighten up. if you eat all clean food, focusing on high protein, low calorie sources, like white fish, you may be surprised to find yourself still growing new muscle while you drop fat. no matter what gear you take, your result is just going to come down to your diet and cardio.

i wasn't sure about the stack you were talking about so i went to naps' page to pull it up...

Cycle Layout:

the orals seem to be a kind of interesting combo. i wouldn't have personally suggested that but i can't say that it won't work. personally, i'm not a big fan of anavar for men. it is a very mild drug and 30mg is very very low. i can see they're looking for a cumulitive effect with the (also low dose) winny. if you try it, you'll have to let me know what you think. if you do decide to try to cut the BF, you've got some ground to cover. you probably aren't going to be finished in this 12 wk cycle. if you decide to go that route, it'll have to be more of a lifestyle change, ya know.

just a side thought. have you been to an MD to make sure your BF isn't due to a medical condition? if you have low thyroid, dieting without thyroid support will make an uphill battle even harder. let me know what you're thinking and if you want some help forming a plan, i'd be happy to help you.[/QUOTE]

=================
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
          So the tbols i should split it 4 times a day, what do you suggest every 4 or 5 hours,or what way would you suggest for best results? and on the trenE should i keep it at 300 a week or just got with the 400 a week? Thanks Sam
          really, 3 times a day should be split enough. you could take 1 1/2 tabs for 2 servings and 1 tab for 1 serving, but as long as you're spliting them up into 2 to 3 doses a day, your blood levels will be plenty stable

Comment

as far as goals go, at your BF%, instead of focusing on getting bigger, you would be much better served to tighten up. if you eat all clean food, focusing on high protein, low calorie sources, like white fish, you may be surprised to find yourself still growing new muscle while you drop fat. no matter what gear you take, your result is just going to come down to your diet and cardio.

Cycle Layout:

the orals seem to be a kind of interesting combo. i wouldn't have personally suggested that but i can't say that it won't work. personally, i'm not a big fan of anavar for men. it is a very mild drug and 30mg is very very low. i can see they're looking for a cumulitive effect with the (also low dose) winny. if you try it, you'll have to let me know what you think. if you do decide to try to cut the BF, you've got some ground to cover. you probably aren't going to be finished in this 12 wk cycle. if you decide to go that route, it'll have to be more of a lifestyle change, ya know.

just a side thought. have you been to an MD to make sure your BF isn't due to a medical condition? if you have low thyroid, dieting without thyroid support will make an uphill battle even harder. let me know what you're thinking and if you want some help forming a plan, i'd be happy to help you.
            =================[/QUOTE]

Hi Sam! Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all that you do for everyone here.

Well, I hope I can one day be like you, big and lean. Since I have a little more time on my hand, I want to go the gym more for 2011.

Lately, I have been focusing more on cardio, stretching, weight training and working on core. The bf I said before was about 2 years ago. I just had a bf done today at 36%. I still have more ways to go. Since I've been back to the gym this past fall, I've changed my eating habits and been buying good foods at the grocery store. Rather than eating 3 big meals and eating late at night, I've been eating 6 small meals and fruits late at night. I snack on peanuts, nuts, walnuts, bananas and low fat yogurts. I decreased my caffeine consumption, as well sugar. Been hitting cardio mostly for the past couple of months. I'm going to hold off on taking gear and focus more on loosing fat. I will just put them aside.

The stack you have right from Naps. I actually bought the stack today, along with deca, tren, sus, test and HGH inject. I also ordered, dianabol, anadrol, arimidex, clomid, nolva, clen and T3 orals. I had to take the advantage of the 20% and 15% off sale before Jan 1st. Had to stock up, lol. Any changes or add ons to the stack? Also, would clen and T3 be good for cycle alone for less than a month?

The only medical issue I have is overweight. I attend an annual check up, including blood work. Surprisingly, no issue with tri and cholestrol. Blood works are fine. My relatives are docs, family practice, pediatrician, endocrinologist and internal medicine. And my mom is a medical technologist working at 2 labs. So she does my blood work. Although, she doesn't know that I've been taking supplements and gear. It's tuff hiding them around the house, especially in the ref! LOL
            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Hi. Sam. i cannot begin to thank you for answering everyone's questions. i know they must seem repetitive to you. However, as a newbie, finding reliable info has been remarkably difficult. Similar to the dude above I am interesting in a cutting cycle to help me along. i have made the bneccesary lifestyle changes, eating right, tons of cardio (god i hate it!), work out 5 days a week. im 35 5'9" and weigh 225. After all my research, the cycle I was interested in is this:

Winstrol Clenbuterol Anavar Arimidex Nolvadex
              1 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              2 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              3 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              4 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              5 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              6 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              7 REST - OFF
              8 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              9 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              10 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              11 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              12 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              13 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              14 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              15 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
              16 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day

If this is a dumbass thing just let me know.

Comment

i think that you will be much happier in the long run. get your BF down some and then continue on. how old are you?

main thing, watch your carbs. especially the simple carbs(sugars). fruit and most yogurts are filled with sugar. i would cut carbs out after 6pm. you can eat some fats at night but make sure to measure them out. eat all the green veggies you want, night or day. center each of your meals around lean protein. egg whites, white fish, low fat ground turkey, chicken breast. i've become a chef in the kitchen, learning how to cook all sorts of great high protein foods, in so many ways. make your new lifestyle enjoyable.

i would start doing cardio at least 5 times a wk. i would start at 30min a day and after a couple wks, add 15 minutes. work your way up to 1 hr sessions of cardio. the best cardio is in the morning on empty stomach. that way you are burning BF vs the food in your belly.

if you are doing all these things right, there are drugs that will help speed up the process. caffeine isn't a bad thing for fat loss, btw. no reason to stop using it. after you have the ball rolling, consider an ECA stack or clen. yohimbine hcl is great. i run it through my contest preps. when you start your cycle down the road, adding t3 will make a big difference too. you should only use t3 while on AAS though.

Comment

Originally posted by lthiii
                  Hi Sam!. dude god bless you for taking the time to educate us. Finding good info from folks has really been tough for me. So i'm looking to cut. i have made the neccesary lifestyle changes to do so but most certainly want some help along the way. After my extensive, albeit unguided, search i have found the below cycle. i definately want your input. I am 35, 5'9" 227 work out 5 days a week, eat my 6 meals a day, 20 min cardio everyday.

Winstrol Clenbuterol Anavar Arimidex Nolvadex
                  1 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  2 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  3 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  4 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  5 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  6 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  7 REST - OFF
                  8 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  9 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  10 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  11 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  12 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  13 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  14 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  15 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day
                  16 50mgs/day 40mcg/day 40mgs/day 1mg/day 20mgs/day

Your thoughts?
                  ok, for a number of reasons, this is not going to work. 2 orals is not a great idea. orals for the better part of 16 wks is a very bad idea. first of all, without using test, you will feel awful when your body gets shut down. you will feel weak, tired, sex drive will go away. when you come off, it will only be worse. but thats not the worst part. point 2. your liver will be under a terrible amount of stress using these orals. 8 wks is really pushing it with winny. 15-16 is just crazy. point 3. once you start winny, will quickly start knocking down your good cholesterol by the day. i've talked to guys who have had their good cholesterol at ZERO after 8 wks of winny. at that point, you're at risk for many health related issues. so overall, you could be ok with this plan or you could be hospitialized.
                  the answer here is test. run a form of test as your AAS and if you want to throw in an oral, pick one and use it for the last 6 or so weeks.
                  onward...
                  your body will stop responing to clen at 40mcg after a short period of time. often times people ramp oit up by 20mcg every few days, taking no more than 120mcg, 2 wks on 2 wks off. you want to take the 2 wks off as it will stop working for you if you dont. for sure, do much more research on this topic,

adex....1mg is way too much. you will shut down all estrogen. estrogen protects your heart. also, without it, your sex drive will be lost and your body will start to hurt badly from being so dried out. dried out joints often lead to injury, especially in a dieted state.

lastly, there is no reason to run nolva throughout, especially when you are on adex. it will be of no benefit.

i mean this in the kindest way possible, but it sounds like you need to spend a lot more time reading. what you have proposed could possibly cause some serious long term porblems. i'm glad you asked so that we can redirect you. i'd hate to see someone go down this path. so please keep reading and feel free to ask as many more questions as you need.
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 01-01-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

i think that you will be much happier in the long run. get your BF down some and then continue on. how old are you?

main thing, watch your carbs. especially the simple carbs(sugars). fruit and most yogurts are filled with sugar. i would cut carbs out after 6pm. you can eat some fats at night but make sure to measure them out. eat all the green veggies you want, night or day. center each of your meals around lean protein. egg whites, white fish, low fat ground turkey, chicken breast. i've become a chef in the kitchen, learning how to cook all sorts of great high protein foods, in so many ways. make your new lifestyle enjoyable.

i would start doing cardio at least 5 times a wk. i would start at 30min a day and after a couple wks, add 15 minutes. work your way up to 1 hr sessions of cardio. the best cardio is in the morning on empty stomach. that way you are burning BF vs the food in your belly.

if you are doing all these things right, there are drugs that will help speed up the process. caffeine isn't a bad thing for fat loss, btw. no reason to stop using it. after you have the ball rolling, consider an ECA stack or clen. yohimbine hcl is great. i run it through my contest preps. when you start your cycle down the road, adding t3 will make a big difference too. you should only use t3 while on AAS though.
                    Hi Sam! I think I'll do what you've recommended. I'm 34. Getting old, lol. I just feel it, but that's just me.

I've been eating clean, except for holidays, lol. I got in the habit of prepping 6 meals for the week every weekend. Unfortunately, time sometimes won't let me. I have cook books for dieting and high protein. I'm slowly reading on how to make clean foods here and there. There's a lot of choices! I love fish and chicken! I'm gradually changing my lifestyle one step at a time. And so far, it's great.

I've been sticking with cardio for about 3-4 days week. I'll gradually increase that for about 5 days a week. I'm currently doing cardio for 35-40min after training. I don't know if that's good or bad. If I just do cardio alone for the day, I can do 45-52min. But I'm getting there in increasing the time. Any recommendations in what cardio machines that are better for fat burning?

If I just stick with Clen, for how long can you stay on Clen alone? I usually use it for 6 weeks incorporated in my cycles. What options do I have as far as adding supplements to Clen? Never had Clen and T3 at the same time. I want to start in Feb 2011. I'm coming off from a cycle of PHs and currently doing my Serm and PCT.

Thanks Sam! Happy New Year!
                    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

ok, for a number of reasons, this is not going to work. 2 orals is not a great idea. orals for the better part of 16 wks is a very bad idea. first of all, without using test, you will feel awful when your body gets shut down. you will feel weak, tired, sex drive will go away. when you come off, it will only be worse. but thats not the worst part. point 2. your liver will be under a terrible amount of stress using these orals. 8 wks is really pushing it with winny. 15-16 is just crazy. point 3. once you start winny, will quickly start knocking down your good cholesterol by the day. i've talked to guys who have had their good cholesterol at ZERO after 8 wks of winny. at that point, you're at risk for many health related issues. so overall, you could be ok with this plan or you could be hospitialized.
                      the answer here is test. run a form of test as your AAS and if you want to throw in an oral, pick one and use it for the last 6 or so weeks.
                      onward...
                      your body will stop responing to clen at 40mcg after a short period of time. often times people ramp oit up by 20mcg every few days, taking no more than 120mcg, 2 wks on 2 wks off. you want to take the 2 wks off as it will stop working for you if you dont. for sure, do much more research on this topic,

adex....1mg is way too much. you will shut down all estrogen. estrogen protects your heart. also, without it, your sex drive will be lost and your body will start to hurt badly from being so dried out. dried out joints often lead to injury, especially in a dieted state.

lastly, there is no reason to run nolva throughout, especially when you are on adex. it will be of no benefit.

i mean this in the kindest way possible, but it sounds like you need to spend a lot more time reading. what you have proposed could possibly cause some serious long term porblems. i'm glad you asked so that we can redirect you. i'd hate to see someone go down this path. so please keep reading and feel free to ask as many more questions as you need.
                      Sam, thank you very much for your input! So if you were to lay out a plan for me what exactly would that look like? You mentioned Test and one of the other orals. Will that assist in bringing my abs back and doing the things that I am hoping for? Again as i said, i am definately doing my part, i just want to make sure that when I commit, that it will be effective. And when you are thinking about what i should do, what about my PCT, will I need that and what should i do?

I should also add that as a newbie I can understand how tedious all these questions must be for you, but as far as I am concerned you are a tremendous asset to the board.

Comment

Love the word blood work. It is the only one true answer and it could keep more of us alive longer. Even if your doctor bitches, he will keep a check on your blood and it will keep him in business....

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                          Love the word blood work. It is the only one true answer and it could keep more of us alive longer. Even if your doctor bitches, he will keep a check on your blood and it will keep him in business....
                          Amen to that!

Comment

hello sam, ive heard ppl take dbol splitting it thru out the day and i have heard of people taking their entire dose 1 hour before their workout because achieving stable blood levels is not really achievable anyway. what is your take on this, how would one split the dbol dosage if they are taking 30 mg everday for 4-5 wks with test.

Comment

i would use clen for 2 wks at a time, building up to no more than 120mcg. personally, i like using ECY. it kills my hunger on a diet. i can really tell a difference with the yohimbine hcl. you could do ECY on your 2 wk off periods from clen. if you can do cardio first thing in the AM on empty, this is a great time to take your fat burners. i would work up to doing cardio 6 days a wk for 1 hr sessions.
                              Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
                              Hi Sam! I think I'll do what you've recommended. I'm 34. Getting old, lol. I just feel it, but that's just me.

I've been eating clean, except for holidays, lol. I got in the habit of prepping 6 meals for the week every weekend. Unfortunately, time sometimes won't let me. I have cook books for dieting and high protein. I'm slowly reading on how to make clean foods here and there. There's a lot of choices! I love fish and chicken! I'm gradually changing my lifestyle one step at a time. And so far, it's great.

I've been sticking with cardio for about 3-4 days week. I'll gradually increase that for about 5 days a week. I'm currently doing cardio for 35-40min after training. I don't know if that's good or bad. If I just do cardio alone for the day, I can do 45-52min. But I'm getting there in increasing the time. Any recommendations in what cardio machines that are better for fat burning?

If I just stick with Clen, for how long can you stay on Clen alone? I usually use it for 6 weeks incorporated in my cycles. What options do I have as far as adding supplements to Clen? Never had Clen and T3 at the same time. I want to start in Feb 2011. I'm coming off from a cycle of PHs and currently doing my Serm and PCT.

Thanks Sam! Happy New Year!

Comment

wk1-12
                                test e 500mg
                                adex about .5mg EOD
                                if you want to use clen, that is fine. i outlined that in the above post for lino

thats really all you need. if you really want to add something more, you could throw in some winny at the end, maybe 50mg for the last 6 wks. that will help to dry and harden you up. if you're lean, it's really help define your look, though on just the test, you'll do well. the adex will keep you dry and control estrogen.

for PCT, 2 wks after last injection, nolvadex wk 1, 40mg ED, 2-3 20mg(often i continue on for another wk at 10mg ED)

the key will be diet though. that will truely be your limiting factor as to how lean you get.

Originally posted by lthiii View Post
                                Sam, thank you very much for your input! So if you were to lay out a plan for me what exactly would that look like? You mentioned Test and one of the other orals. Will that assist in bringing my abs back and doing the things that I am hoping for? Again as i said, i am definately doing my part, i just want to make sure that when I commit, that it will be effective. And when you are thinking about what i should do, what about my PCT, will I need that and what should i do?

I should also add that as a newbie I can understand how tedious all these questions must be for you, but as far as I am concerned you are a tremendous asset to the board.
                                sam1976
                                Last edited by sam1976; 01-04-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X