X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PCT will start 13 days after my last Mast 200 injection.

Comment

• Also one more thing I'e always wondered Sam. What time of day is best for taking the .5mg Adex? First thing in the morning with all my vitamins or right before bed.

Comment

• hey guys, my girl isn't allowing me to spend anymore time at JM today, so i will answer your questions tomorrow morning.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• alright sounds good...i too was wondering about adex , i ws just gonna take it first thing am

Comment

• Originally posted by prime45 View Post
            I,m shooting for the lean gain and definition on this short cycle. I,m only have enough gear for a 30 day cycle. 3 gp andro and enough tball for 28 days.
            That would get me 1 cc ed for 30 days plus tball ed.And enough proviron for the last 25 days. Then pct .
            what kind of gains do you think i might possibly get? Any body ? I wish i had more cash for more gear but this is what i,m working with.
            Input welcome.
            it's impossible to answer this question because there are so many factors that would make the answer different. still, i venture to guess 8 lbs when everything is said and done.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• looks fine to me. i'm not a huge fan of sdrol but if you like it, more power to you. if you find you are remaining too dry, you could probably lower the adex a little. the more people i talk to, the more i'm seeing that everyone responds differently to adex. some need .5mg EOD. some find that too much and like .25

Originally posted by BigWilley19 View Post
              hey whats up? just curious what u think about this one...i started monday

test E 500 1-10(250 mon/thurs)

superdrol 20 mg 1-4(may go to 30 if sides/gains give me a reason)

Adex .5 eod 3-12(only have enough for 10 weeks so starting wk3)

Epistane 36mg 10-12(figured id throw it in, while test is clearing... i have extra laying around)

nolva probly 30/20/20/10/10 wk13-17

Comment

• ok, a lot of stuff going on here. first, let me say, i dont think it is a good idea to try to bulk and cut in the same cycle. you will have gained a little new muscle by 8 wks in, but you need to continue to support that new muscle by feeding it large amounts of protein though the rest of the cycle, into pct and beyond. you need to take time to let your body "get used to" the new muscle. if you cut in the middle of the cycyle, you'll loose your gains. not to mention, you're not going to lose a lot of fat in 4 wks. you'll more likely end up where you started at. a better plan would be try not to get fat to begin with. eat clean thoughout a bulking program. consume LOTS of clean proteins and carbs, watching your BF%. don't be afraid of a little cardio. 30min 3 times a wk isn;t going to hurt your gains. eat 2 grams of clean protein per lb of body weight and lift heavy!!! then after pct and time off of gear, your body will have gotten used to holding your new muscle and if you want to, you can consider doing a cutting diet.

i will also mention that because of the long ester of eq an mast 200, you wouldn't have seen much effect from these compounds anyway. if you like, i'd be happy to help you set up a good program. if you're interested, answer these questions for me and we'll get you started...

how many cycles have you done and what are your stats, height, weight, body fat, age, how long training?

Originally posted by SPQR View Post
                Sam how you doing bro? I have a question for you when you have the time. Below is my 12 week cycle that I started 10 days ago.
                Week 1-8 Bulking
                500mg weekly of Susta 270 injected every 4th day
                400mg weekly of Bold 200 injected every 4th day
                .5mg Adex daily---I'm gyno prone
                Week 8-12 Cutting
                300mg weekly of Mast 200 injected every 4th day
                50mg Winny Daily
                .5mg Adex daily or 20mg Nolva daily- Let me know which you'd recommend.
                *I also have 5ml of Tren 200 should I incorporate it in my cycle? If so what week and what dose?*
                PCT 6 weeks
                I'll continue the Adex .5mg for the first 20 days
                I have Available HCG 3x5000iu that I'll inject 2500iu every 5th day, 50tabs of 25mg Aromasin one daily, 60tabs of 20mg Nolva one daily.
                I also have 40tabs of 2.5mg Femara in case of any gyno symptoms.
                Let me know what you think. Thanks for you time and consideration regarding my questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPQR View Post
                  Also one more thing I'e always wondered Sam. What time of day is best for taking the .5mg Adex? First thing in the morning with all my vitamins or right before bed.
                  you can take it any time of day. i just try to keep it consistant.

Comment

• im on HGH ( hyge) from 1 month i did start from 2iu,then up to 4iu..i saw some water holding on my face and hands,i did up the dose to 6iu 6 days ago and the last 2 night i couldnt sleep at all ! my hands are hurting all night,and at the day they are like dead i dont have any strength in them..what i should do ? stop the GH or lower the dose? i wanted to go to 8iu after few weeks,what to do now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMTH View Post
                      im on HGH ( hyge) from 1 month i did start from 2iu,then up to 4iu..i saw some water holding on my face and hands,i did up the dose to 6iu 6 days ago and the last 2 night i couldnt sleep at all ! my hands are hurting all night,and at the day they are like dead i dont have any strength in them..what i should do ? stop the GH or lower the dose? i wanted to go to 8iu after few weeks,what to do now ?
                      hyge's are some of the best ugl gh available IMO. you're not the first person who's had this problem. the key with gh, especially really good gh like this, is to boost your dose slowly. your best bet for now, is to drop back down to 6 iu's a day. stay there until the pain stops. after the pain is gone, every 2 wks, you can add .5 IU. if you start to feel pain, stop upping the dose and stay there until the pain subsides. then return to using it by .5IU until you reach your dose. it's probably going to take a little time to get to 8IU's but don't rush it. you're already getting great benefits from being on 4IU's!!

Comment

• Hey Sam,

You're the kind of guy I was looking for and want to hear your expertise on the following if you have time:
                        240lbs, 5'11, 24,
                        Used Test Cyp 200 for 8 weeks along with dbol for 6 weeks at 20mg/day and increasing towards 40mg/day after 2 weeks.

I want to trial and error: Primobolan, Sustanon 250, Deca every 4th week, and possibly start it off with dbol. This would be an 8-12 week cycle. Let me know what your thoughts are on the stack. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• I'm going to be doing my first cycle which will look like this

Week 1-4: 500 mg Test e 30 mg Dbol
                          Week 5-10: 500 mg Test e
                          Week 12-16: nolva 40/40/20/20

My question is with HCG and aromasin. I've read about a million different versions of when and how much to use this especially since i have a dbol kickstart. I actually think every steroid user out there may have a different opinion on HCG and AIs lol

Should I start the aromasin 12.5 ED starting on day one? and when should I cease using it?

Same question with HCG, start day 1 and do 250iu twice a week? when to stop?

Comment

• Hey Sam Oh wise one, I have a question for you. So my first cycle was a few years ago where I did Sust 250 alone and no PCT and I had no problems. Now a few years later Im going to start another cycle and I have Sust 250, Equipose, and Turanabol. I also have 15ml of Deca on hand but Im not sure of using it yet. I have heard that for PCT you dont want to use Nolva after taking Deca because it can have a advirse effect. So With what I have what would be a good cycle and whats a good PCT to go with it. I was thinking about getting Arimidex and Clomed and use Clembuterol on my off cycle. What would be your best suggestion. Thanks.

Comment

• Sam this a cycle I have been running for a couple of years now with good results. Just want your opinion on it. Test -E 500mg ew/EQ 600mg ew for about 20 weeks then dropping the EQ n adding Mast-E 400mg ew n winny tabs 50 mg ed for 8 weeks also proviron as a e blocker. What do u think?
                              SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hey bro, not sure what you mean by "every 4th wk". all 3 of the compounds you've mentioned will need to be run for 10+ wks each to get an effect. if you only run any of them for 4 wks, you'll probably get no gains. if you're saying you'll run primo/sust and then shoot deca every 4th wk, you'll get nothing from the deca. when i say nothing, you will get zero results, zero gains. not sure exactly if i read your post right, but your best bet would be to look back at how your first cycle was put together. that's was on the right path. don't try to reinvent the wheel. no need for trial and error. we already know what works and what would be an error.

Originally posted by merz View Post
                                Hey Sam,

You're the kind of guy I was looking for and want to hear your expertise on the following if you have time:
                                240lbs, 5'11, 24,
                                Used Test Cyp 200 for 8 weeks along with dbol for 6 weeks at 20mg/day and increasing towards 40mg/day after 2 weeks.

I want to trial and error: Primobolan, Sustanon 250, Deca every 4th week, and possibly start it off with dbol. This would be an 8-12 week cycle. Let me know what your thoughts are on the stack. Thanks for your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X