Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd cycle run

Hello all,
    this will be my first log posting on this forum. I'm a little late but I wanted to give myself a weeks start on it so I can actually have good information to type into my first post. Small background history, I am military so my weight has always jumped up and down considering my working environment. I am 24 years old and have been lifting since I was 17 in high school, thought I didn't take it seriously until one my "vacations" overseas.

Stats for when I first started this approx 1 month ago:
    height: 5' 11"
    weight: 170 pds
    gear used for cycle:
    + Test E - 250 mg (2x pins a week for a total of 500mg)
    + Decca - 250 mg (2x pins a week for a total of 400mg)
    supplements:
    + typical whey protein mix for wake up, and post workout shakes.
    + Casein protein mix for bed time
    + BCAA powder (used during workouts, and I also add more into my casein shake at night)
    + Multivitamin (2x pills with lunch meal so I have adequate amount of water in system)
    + Fish oils (1x pill with each "main" meal")

I know I may get knocked for not taking a esto-blocker while on cycle as of "puffy nip" issue from juice type but I have yet to see any sides and don't feel the need to add more chemicals into my body.

Meal plan:
    wake up - whey protein scoop w/banana
    breakfast - 4x egg white omelet w/ham & cheese. Oatmeal with 1 glass of whole milk
    snack 1 - nut mix with granola bar
    lunch - I will jump between either 10 oz of chicken or red meat product, to include broccoli and white rice
    snack 2 - 8 oz chicken with rice
    dinner - I will jump between either 10 oz of chicken or red meat product, to include broccoli and white rice
    snack 3 - Casein protein shake w/BCAA powder added.

I didn't list my post workout because it varies on when I can workout during the daytime. I will usually take a bit of whey protein but try to time it so my post workout nutrient intake is actual food.

My water intake is 1 gallon (daily).

Basic routine followed during cycle:
    Typical one muscle group a day plan with the weekends off. I have to conduct a bit of cross fit with my squad in the am during PT so I am doing a bit of cardio during cycle but try not too do to much to hinder gains.

Current stats as of starting up 5th week soon:
    weight: 205 pds
    exercises: I will say this is my first time trying out Decca and will say I am very pleased with this product. My strength gains on week 4 have been through the roof, I'm honestly surprised with the amount of weight I can easily put up.. Mind you keeping a great form and slow and steady pace.

My only issue is I can say that with this immense amount of weight gain my knees are occasionally sore once or twice out of the week.

I am still undecided as to what kind of post cycle I will pick up as I have read some members do not like to mix nolvadex with the decca?

I tried to add in as much information as possible. Please let me know if I am missing anything and I will be updating this on a weekly basis instead of daily. Thanks all, and enjoy.

-suzuki_method

try clomid and aromasin mate for pct if you have to drop off the nolva..also aromasin it would be nice to be in your cycle too it will help you to recover...how many weeks you cycle will be?will you run any HCG before the PCT??
    sigpic

Comment

I had a friend that recommended that I stick to 8 weeks to keep receptors clean since Im planning to cycle a bit this year for a competition. Though a lot of friends have said it would be wise to do 12. I have more than enough to sustain either or. I'm honestly going off how my body feels, and how its been reacting to the upgrades. I have never ran any HCG, or actually read much on that. Is that something you would recommend?

Thanks mate!

Comment

ended week 5 today with 2 pins (250 mg of test-e, 150mg of decca). Reviewed diet a bit more and decided to increase protein intakes at breakfest, lunch, and dinner. Im not pleased with the amount of weight gain, Im curious as to when these "schocking decca" gains will show..

Comment

Your running 400 mg. you will see it week 8

Comment

Interesting. Mostly everything I've read and what people have said is the size gain shows in weeks 4-6? Have you used Decca before?

Comment

I have ran about 6 deca cycles
              I know research was done but i have no idea who they research
              I have to run deca at least 12 up to 16 weeks
              I have been able to see gains still coming on week 12
              I never run it less than 500 mg a week
              So keep it going if you need grab another bottle do it good luck

Comment

thanks for the information Big L I appreciate it. I'm closing the week out today with working the beach muscles! (Bi's/tri's)

Comment

Dont forget abs. Probably the most important beach muscles

Comment

Lately my ab routine has been ab ripper x three times a week. Its a pretty routine to follow but I only use it for a few weeks and switch it up. Routine really shreds em up.

Comment

So week 8 I can't wait I'm on first deca test cycle I'm doing 600 test and 750 deca so good luck bro keep this thread up so I can see how ur doing and maybe learn off ur experiences and mistakes hopefully no mistakes though lol. Nice to see u at Jm lets get big

Comment

Damnit I meant 600 deca and 750 test lol oops

Comment

Did I read correctly lol. Did u say u wernt pleased with weight gain didn't u put u started at 170 and end of week 5 u were 205 thts awesome. I must of read wrong

Comment

Blade77,
                            I can't find this post but a senior member put up that less gear is better. By that sense I mean I want to keep my doses low so as not to let my body get used to using these chemicals. You did read my weight gain correctly sir, that weight was lost muscle I had gained from my previous cycle. Like I said I got a job that at times keeps me away from proper dieting and gym times bud.
                            I will say this though I could really feel the decca strength gain this past week, I can tell its that and not the test. The test strength I feel is good as well but the decca is something else. It really reminds me of trenbolone strength gains, plus my diets through the roof. I had a few friends say the decca was going to dry my joints out and would need winstrol, but so far the decca has made my joints feel way better.
                            I'm very excited to start week 6. Body fat gain has gone up 2% since I have started and no negatives to report. Lemme know how your stuff goes bud.

Comment

Started week 6 off with usual dosage today.. Went out yesterday and treated myself to some carnivor weight gainer and more casien protein. Im normally not a fan of weight gainers but I really want to accelerate my muscle gains. I also picked up a little bottle of pre workout to use just for chest & leg days.. When I get around my place ill type the name of that product.
                              My lifts today in the gym were nothing short of incredible. I will have to say im really enjoying these chemicals, the decca strength mixed with test makes me not want to rest between sets! Very energenic, no issues in the bed room. Happy, happy, happy .

Comment

Working...
                              X