naps live help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naps live help

Not sure what the deal is on the live help. I click on live support it connects and says how can i help you? I ask question and never get a response?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

That sucks... Kinda like pulling up to Mc.D's and waiting for the bigmac that never comes
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

LOL. It took me a while to get connected also. But they were pretty good. Just leave the window open and keep checking. I noticed if there are alot of people ahead of you. I would just log on at a different time, when I am first on the cue. I have been pretty successful that way. Within 10 minutes each time.

Comment

I just joined. Are Naps and rxhub reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          That sucks... Kinda like pulling up to Mc.D's and waiting for the bigmac that never comes
          lmfao this had me rollin
          sigpic
          http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

lol.. mc.ds is for fat people who are to lazy to cook anyway. but that was funny as hell. had me laughing too. as fpr the original question im fairly new but theyve always answered me and been great.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
              Not sure what the deal is on the live help. I click on live support it connects and says how can i help you? I ask question and never get a response?
              I too have had this happen, sometimes it times out before i get the automated message.. it really make no sense to have the message send if they arent going to have follow up responses.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                Never had issues only when I hit back space bar kicks me off lol,,, try not using your Iphone device or Ipad etc just use your PC you should be fine

Comment

Okay thanks.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy200lbs View Post
                    lol.. mc.ds is for fat people who are to lazy to cook anyway. but that was funny as hell. had me laughing too. as fpr the original question im fairly new but theyve always answered me and been great.
                    Hey Hb, Mc D's is not always for fat people, over the winter while trying to put size on I would stop before work and pick up two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles and a large OJ, about 1500 calories
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                      Hey Hb, Mc D's is not always for fat people, over the winter while trying to put size on I would stop before work and pick up two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles and a large OJ, about 1500 calories
                      I was hitting McD's twice a day for a while this winter. Was consistently between 8-9.5% bf the whole time too :P

I ate three big macs before I went to the gym today LOL

Comment

That's hilarious 3 Big Macs lol. I guess it's easy calories if u did a little extra cardio it wld be ok I guess I like mc ds

Comment

Haha I haven't done cardio since last summer :P I'm just the biggest example of an ectomorph that can't put on fat! Which is why I don't mind eating fast food when I get too lazy to cook sometimes :P

Comment

i used the live chat for the 1st time on friday and got a response right away and had every ? answered in less than 2min. they asked me if i was still there cuz im such a slow typer. ime they were very fast and helpful
                            sigpic
                            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I know I've had a lot of trouble on the support end lately. Can't get anyone on the chat and it seems to be taking forever to get support on open tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X