naps live help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Punk View Post
    I know I've had a lot of trouble on the support end lately. Can't get anyone on the chat and it seems to be taking forever to get support on open tickets.
    Tickets are answered very fast most times. Only time it will take long is when it has to be escalated beyond just the normal CS reps.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I had some problems but closng and reopening the window normally fixed that. As for McD's in my town they closed for 4 months and I lost like 38lbs but I also was on a running binge at 8 miles a day.

Comment

Finally got through the other day. Yo Big i had the 2 sausage,egg,and cheese mcgriddles couple days ago. Eating and training like a maniac.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Naps order lost

Hi, Has anyone ever received their Naps order after 4 weeks? I did get part of my order but unfortunately not the $300 part I have tried live support and they gave me a tracking number that cannot be tracked. I cannot get a email reply either. Any ideas?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            Hey Hb, Mc D's is not always for fat people, over the winter while trying to put size on I would stop before work and pick up two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles and a large OJ, about 1500 calories
            DUDE! Im so going in the morning
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by cherylmm7 View Post
              Hi, Has anyone ever received their Naps order after 4 weeks? I did get part of my order but unfortunately not the $300 part I have tried live support and they gave me a tracking number that cannot be tracked. I cannot get a email reply either. Any ideas?
              Thanks
              Any thing yet ?
              Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X