Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice, long time athlete, first time AAS user

Hey

I'm 27, I've been working out consistently since age 17. 5'10", 200 lbs. I've always tried to max out my potential through intense workout schedules and in the last 2 years have really tried to tweak my diet well also.

I've never been able to meet alot of my bodybuilding goals, body fat < 10%, while maintaining my size and strength. (currently around 16-17%) I mostly want to cut, but i also want to gain some more weight aswell (opposite goals, i know). i feel like i've been on a plateaux for a long time. finally, although i want to be cut and strong/jacked, I don't want to look obviously on steroids, as in un-natural... if that makes any sense...

i've looked at some stacks online, i've never injected before.

right now i'm considering doin an all oral stack for 8 weeks:

Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP D-Bol per day
    Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
    Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

and i was thinking of either combining this stack with a stack of CLEN/T3 or following it with a stack of CLEN/T3

here are my questions:

1, I have a Hankering to switch the d-bol for methyltrienolone... is that o.k.??? or is that a dumb idea? It seems like Methyltienolone would give more of what i want.

2, should i take the CLEN/T3 stack with the anabolic stack? begin the cutting stack at the end of the anabolics? or should i completely separate the two stacks and if so, how far appart should i separate them? Finally, do i need any AI's???

3, Final question, can i just go for the gusto and do a cutting anabolic stack like so:

Length 8 weeks
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg winstrol 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

I realized this last stack has injectables, should i start small with the first stack or just jump straight into the deep end?

thnx in advance for any advice. Sorry for the abundance of questions, i have read up alot on this shit, I have several degrees in science/medicine, but you don't learn about this shit in school. Any intelligent advice would be really appreciated.

Even though you'd probably be fine... nobody will suggest you to run an 8 weeks dbol cycle... plus you plan on adding proviron... nope... nope and nope.

As for your cutting stack... you don't know how the pinning is, you don't know how to deal with prop either... give yourself a break... do the beginner 500mg of test E a week. You can easily make it a cutting stack as the cutting ONLY depends on your DIET. It doesn't matter what steroids you take, they'll either help you lose fat or gain muscle depending on how your diet is. Plain and simple.

Point is... do a test E 500mg a week cycle for 12 weeks, on top of that if you really want to, add dbol 30mg a day for the first 5 weeks... then at week 12 take 2 weeks off, then start PCT week 14 to 16...

And please... no offense but you're a newbie to these things.. don't add unnecessary things such as clen and T3... before you jump to more complicated cycles try the more basic ones then add compounds once you know your tolerance to these products and how the side effects are. If you get sides while you're on Test P, Dbol, proviron, clen, T3.. can you tell me which one of those compounds has you get sides?.. Nope... hopefully that'll help a little
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 04-05-2013, 03:46 AM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Nothing more needs to be said here newguy, u got rock solid advice form xamo.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

o.k. great thanks for the advice, i appreciate it and i agree with what you're saying. Titrate the drugs appropriately to see what i can tolerate.
        i'm a newbie (hence the name), for that reason in particular, i'm slightly intimidated by the thought of injections, are there any orals (winstrol or anavar for instance?) that could be potentially be taken in lieu of injectables?

Comment

No because you'll need Test, if you use winstrol or anavar (which is not a Testosterone) it will shut your own production of test down and you'll end up with no Test in your body. Thats not a good thing, you'll have no libido at all, and possibly other sides affects.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
            o.k. great thanks for the advice, i appreciate it and i agree with what you're saying. Titrate the drugs appropriately to see what i can tolerate.
            i'm a newbie (hence the name), for that reason in particular, i'm slightly intimidated by the thought of injections, are there any orals (winstrol or anavar for instance?) that could be potentially be taken in lieu of injectables?

What MrBig said is right.

On a side note, I myself wanted to try an oral cycle only and I did though not with dbol and to be honest it was ok.. nothing exceptional and it was nothing close to the real thing so injs are in my opinion your best bet plus they are ALOT safer.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
            X