AI issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI issues

Ok, so i'm having some issues with arimidex. From what i understand its a weaker AI and was good to use when using Test around the 500 mark. So of the many different suggestions that i read i thought i'd go with .5mg/d but that drove me into the ground. Lesson learned there, so i re-assessed my situation and decided i'd use .5mg/e3d (on inject days basically Mon & Thurs) but still even that made me feel awful. I would lower the dose but cuttin the pill up that much basically wastes it since it just crumbles into shit. Anybody with adex experience have any suggestions for this? I'm heading into week 3.
    sigpic
    http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Are you talking about your wanting a stronger one? Or this one is making you feel bad the days you take it?
    One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
      Are you talking about your wanting a stronger one? Or this one is making you feel bad the days you take it?
      No i couldn't handle a stronger one. I'm saying the little bit i have seems to be wrecking my estro lvls even taking it e3d. Should i just drop it all-together until i start getting an itch or something maybe?? I dunno how i should go about dosing now i guess is what i'm saying.
      sigpic

Comment

Are you sure it's your estrogen levels? If so drop it. And if you start getting any symptoms try starting it again. I've never had a problem with getting high estrogen levels and usually won't run an AI
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Whats your symptoms with .5 e3d or mon/thurs? What do you mean when u say it makes u feel like shit?
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            Whats your symptoms with .5 e3d or mon/thurs? What do you mean when u say it makes u feel like shit?
            Same here on that question.. Whats your signs and symptoms ?
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
              Same here on that question.. Whats your signs and symptoms ?
              i was feelin really dry in my joints, my lower back always ached REALLY bad, felt like my bp was high even tho it wasn't at all.
              sigpic

Comment

D-lumz not everyone has the same affinity to convert test to estro, u may not need much or any. see if u can get a blood test.
                I used to use a pill cutter + cut em in quarters (or crumbles) which I took aprx once a week.

I recently switched to aromasin which seems more stable for me.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

My doctor told me the same thing.. AI's can be strong.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    D-lumz not everyone has the same affinity to convert test to estro, u may not need much or any. see if u can get a blood test.
                    I used to use a pill cutter + cut em in quarters (or crumbles) which I took aprx once a week.

I recently switched to aromasin which seems more stable for me.
                    Appreciate the advice bro. I've just kinda stopped takin it all together. If i start noticing anything high estro related i'll start in again. I'm in the middle of a move from half a country away so i won't be able to get a test for like a week or so but i agree that its the right thing to do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good info. on AI's they can be too strong. Next time you want to use them ask for an equivalent less dangerous man.
                      juicyfruit
                      Last edited by juicyfruit; 04-10-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X