Blood Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Pressure

Ok so i'm 5 weeks in to my 500mg/wk test E only cycle and my BP is at 130/76mmHg.. What do ya guys think cause for concern should I discontinue the cycle..?

You shouldn't have any problems at those levels, so just relax lol. If it goes over 140/90 then I'd just take some meds to drop it a little bit.

Comment

I think a lot of guys would give their left arm to have numbers that good, on a cycle or not!

Comment

Are you feelin like ass? If so, are you on an AI? I went through that issue before where i was feelin like my BP was out of control but the numbers said otherwise... turns out i was murdering my estro levels. I'm on TestE 500 right now and my bp in the morning is 120/60... i'm also only in my second week tho but i take these measurements daily if possible just to keep track of things.
        sigpic
        http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

Originally posted by D-Lumz View Post
          Are you feelin like ass? If so, are you on an AI? I went through that issue before where i was feelin like my BP was out of control but the numbers said otherwise... turns out i was murdering my estro levels. I'm on TestE 500 right now and my bp in the morning is 120/60... i'm also only in my second week tho but i take these measurements daily if possible just to keep track of things.
          Yea im on AI... Sometimes I do feel like my BP is outta control but the numbers don't reflect it.

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
            Yea im on AI... Sometimes I do feel like my BP is outta control but the numbers don't reflect it.
            Drop that AI for a couple days and see how ya feel. I can't REALLY recommend a dose to follow since well, since i haven't figured out what steady dose i need but i was using arimidex and i'm gonna take .5 on days that I pin (i pin twice weekly) and go from there until i find what works best for me.
            sigpic

Comment

also, a way i can tell if its low E is by how my joints feel. The best way i can explain the feeling is the way your joints feel the day after you drank all night but haven't got to sleep it off? Yeah... thats exactly how it feels to have "dry joints", also i read lower back pain as well. I thought maybe i was sleepin fucked up or somethin (cuz i usually sleep wierd anyway) but once i dropped the AI i was fine.
              sigpic

Comment

I walked into a walgreens once its a pharmacy that does ur blood pressure for free
                Was on test/trenA/mast the guy looked at me and said holly shit 178/90 he told me if it was 180 they automatically call the ambulance
                I walked out. So your blood pressure looks good to me

Comment

I can barely get my forearm in those little cuff's they have.

I actually bought a portable BP machine w/X-tra large cuff - not bad around $35

the key is that the machines are not incredible accurate and ur BP changes so it is good to take it a few times to get an average.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I appreciate all the helpful insight and advice guys. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      I can barely get my forearm in those little cuff's they have.

I actually bought a portable BP machine w/X-tra large cuff - not bad around $35

the key is that the machines are not incredible accurate and ur BP changes so it is good to take it a few times to get an average.
                      Yeah i hate the electronic ones. They freak me out. I have one that goes around the wrist or whatever and one morning it told me 160/90 then i took it again and it was 135/80... so i just have someone take mine the old fashioned way.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X