No announcement yet.

Project Get Shredded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know i have hidden in the wood work here but I will be applying tonight. Either way Sam it is good to see people trying to give back man.

Comment

hey folks, once again, please include your pic with the essay and if you just sent a pic, please include your essay with the pic. i cant evaluate without both items, ideally in the same message. thanks. its for your benefit. trust me. you want to paint as clear of a picture as you can of yourself.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sam1976, i am jst excited that i was able to apply. But i do want to ask a question, would you be willing to post the workout and diet plan for everyone? when you start the program.
        Thanks

Comment

ok guys and gals, i'm getting a lot of great submissions. keep them coming. i want this project to cover a wide range of body types. dont write yourself out of this. you might be exactly what we need!! so far, i have only gotten one female entry. i dont know. maybe most girls dont like being in shape lol. anyone who is interested, male or female, young or old, fat or thin, tall or short, be sure to try to take advantage of this! getting in shape changed my life and it can change yours too. who knows. you might end up learning something new about yourself.

Originally posted by man-united View Post
          sam1976, i am jst excited that i was able to apply. But i do want to ask a question, would you be willing to post the workout and diet plan for everyone? when you start the program.
          Thanks

we will go over a lot of diet info in public, but you have to understand, everyone will be on a unique diet. i will write out a plan from the ground up for each person and it will all be based off of altering what they are already doing.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            ok guys and gals, i'm getting a lot of great submissions. keep them coming. i want this project to cover a wide range of body types. dont write yourself out of this. you might be exactly what we need!! so far, i have only gotten one female entry. i dont know. maybe most girls dont like being in shape lol. anyone who is interested, male or female, young or old, fat or thin, tall or short, be sure to try to take advantage of this! getting in shape changed my life and it can change yours too. who knows. you might end up learning something new about yourself.

we will go over a lot of diet info in public, but you have to understand, everyone will be on a unique diet. i will write out a plan from the ground up for each person and it will all be based off of altering what they are already doing.
            That's awesome!! thanks again

Comment

bump!!!.............

Comment

sam1976, just out of curiosity. Have you finalized a date for when you will finalize the people selected for the project?
                thanks

Comment

i think i'll give it to the end of the wkend.

im surprised by how many people havent sent in both a pic and an essay. in some cases, neither. my goal with that has been to weed out those who arent really that interested and apparently, to see who doesnt know how to follow direction.
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 04-06-2013, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Ok sweet, can't wait.

Comment

Sam, I can sum up in three powerful words how I'm feeling of the Project Get Shredded; "Ready, Willing and Able"

Let's bring it! I'm the female that likes the challenge, but if I am the only female that wants to get ripped and hard... look for me because I'll be on my "A" game!
                      "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Im anxious to hear your decision Sam. Keep us posted.

Comment

One way or another gonna achieve my goal but sam1976 it be awesome if i get a kick start lol :P jk's aside, i am happy to see a community, where people are so willing to help others get a step closer to happiness and in some cases there dreams.

Comment

That's why I've been here for two years now, this is the best forum on the net for what we all like to do. A big part of this forum being so good is the members, I think we have the best group of guys and women here.
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

alright guys and gals. if you still havent submitted your info, this is your last chance. i said in the thread the other day that i wanted to cut it off by the end of the wkend. i'm talking to admin and a couple other guys about some really tough decisions. i really wish i could take everyone on board! if you dont get picked, i promise i will still help you with whatever i can, to help set you in the right direction to meet your goals. so even if you aren't officially part of the project, feel free to follow along and ask me questions for your needs.

thanks everyone!

Comment

im new here but sam sounds like a good dude, and this sounds like its going to def. be worth watching. so far ive only met a few people , and you all have been a huge help and tons of valuable info. especially mr.big. thanks bro. ill be watching. thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X