Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
    Go for it stone!!!!!!
    Dedication is no problem and I dont give up, hence the reason im in the construction field. I push myself hard. Really want to see big results.

Comment

i've had a couple of people express to me that they didnt feel advanced enough to take part in this project, so i want to clear something up that i may not have made clear in the first post. i'm not interested in finding pro level athletes for this project. many of them already know how to get into peak condition. i'm looking for average people who want nothing more than to take their body to a new level.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

we still have spots open, ladies and gents. if you're interested, sign up! this is free to you
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

come on..list

I think you are right Sam, that most guys and girls on this site think they are not advanced enough. But you are offering help and more so they can achieve their goals more easily. At the same time enabeling our members to follow the log and learn themselves from all shared knowledge.

I also would like to see Stone to follow Sams program, she's allready very lean but I'm curious how far she can go in recomposition. beside since she's not shy she can convince other females to participate in training/diet programs. Though participation in the sexiest ass contest is nice also oc

nice online tool..

http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            I think you are right Sam, that most guys and girls on this site think they are not advanced enough. But you are offering help and more so they can achieve their goals more easily. At the same time enabeling our members to follow the log and learn themselves from all shared knowledge.

I also would like to see Stone to follow Sams program, she's allready very lean but I'm curious how far she can go in recomposition. beside since she's not shy she can convince other females to participate in training/diet programs. Though participation in the sexiest ass contest is nice also oc

nice online tool..

http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html
            yea, i think we're right on the same page ronny. i want this to be available to everyone, of all walks, and levels of development. we all have a beautiful physique that's just waiting to be brought out!

Comment

Well,I'm really wanting to do this but,I've never used any form of steroid. I'm currently about
              210lbs @ around 20%bf. We just got done moving so I have to get. A new gym. I can find one quick,but I'm
              Really wondering if you would consider me? Ill be ordering some liquid clen tomorrow and we have a half assed
              On site fitness center at my appt complex.be straight with me,what do you think?ill still do the essay.I'm just curious
              Is all.

Comment

Hey sam1976 I know I'm new here, but could I try?
                "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Sam, additional thanks as MrBig has eloquently put it; I am getting my items together. PSYCHED! for the opportunity.
                  "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBig View Post
                    Hey sam1976 I know I'm new here, but could I try?
                    you're welcome to apply. you, stone, anyone who wants to, is welcome to submit your info and i'll be more than happy to consider you

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      you're welcome to apply. you, stone, anyone who wants to, is welcome to submit your info and i'll be more than happy to consider you
                      Thanks guys I would love to try.

Comment

I ponied up. Thanks for the consideration Sam!
                        sigpic

Comment

i applied as well

Comment

right on guys and gals. i am reviewing everyones entries. make sure you send an essay explaining your experience with AAS, why you think you should be part of the program and a current pic. please try to send it all in the same email so that i can keep everyone straight. also, include your board name so i can have a better idea of who i'm talking to. if you dont supply this info, i can't get a clear picture of who i am considering working with. thanks for all of your interest.

Comment

Wow!! This is great. i will submit my application tonight!!

Comment

Hey Sam,
                                Thank you for the offer of your leaderships and knowledge. I sent you a letter of consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
                                Thank you again for your consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X