Project Get Shredded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xamo View Post
    Take your time Sam, we're already grateful you picked us and real life still comes first.
    naw, i think i have my ducks in a row and i'm ready to get this thing started!! this is real life
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

wow great to hear that sam!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like it makes perfect sense the way you explain Sam, I did notice that once I started eating small more times a day I started to hungry for my next meal. Now I just have to wait for next step.
        "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

mm i was using more carbs before i get the diet and now we lowerd them but still in my day i dont have cravings also i'm not tired from my workouts dont know how but i like it !!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            naw, i think i have my ducks in a row and i'm ready to get this thing started!! this is real life
            Haha man great to hear that. You know what I meant though
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Haha man great to hear that. You know what I meant though
              yea i know what you mean. thanks bro!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Game time fast approaching. Looking forward to getting this rollin' full time!
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.napsgear.net/index.php?ref=1486 Get ripped easier here...hit this link and get supplys...need any help mail me...

Comment

Can't wait!! All engines firing

Comment

• Looking forward to following everyone's progress. Wish I could get in on this. I recently kicked my workouts up another notch hoping to cut, but it is turning into a bulk real fast. I'm too high of a bf % to keep bulking like this.

Comment

• New here but had to join bc of this awesome gesture I stumbled across. I find this very kind of you to do ad I wish I stumbled across sooner. I am training or at least attempting to train for my first Figure comp in Aug and could have used your knowledge. I will be following closely! The men and women you chose are VERY lucky to have this opportunity. Good Luck too all!
                        A HATER SEES nothing more than a REFLECTION of what they will NEVER accomplish!

Comment

Working...
                        X